28th June 2020, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MA English after completion of BA in Punjabi?

Am I eligible for MA English after BA in Punjabi hons.? I have English as a GENRIC subject in my graduation for 2 years till 4th semester. Would I have to appear for any sort of entrance exam for MA English?

30th June 2020, 07:48 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MA English after completion of BA in Punjabi?

The eligibility to get admission in M.A in English course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

For admission in most of the institution it is mandatory to have passed B.A in English course while in some of them English as one of the main paper is compulsory to get admission.

For more information about the eligibility for admission in the course visit at the official website of the institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?