15th July 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for marine engineering after completion of B.Tech final year? I have completed B.Tech 3rd year ECE

sir,i have completed b-tech 3rd year(ece),am i eligible for marine engg after completion of b-tech final year.

Related Questions:
  1. B.Tech final year is eligible for any government?
  2. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How to do marine engineering if I am a electrical and electronics engineering student?
  4. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)?
  5. How can I do final year in B.Tech ECE from Singapore? Best institutes offering this course?
  6. Which course is better after completion of B.Tech?
  7. Am I eligible for Marine courses pursuing final year of BE in ECE from Tamil Nadu? Which Marine course is best for me? Best Institutions for this course?
  8. How to do extra course after completing B.Tech? I am a B.Tech final year student with CGPA
  9. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it good to drop one year after btech for CAT preparation?
  11. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  12. How can I join marine engineering? I am studying B.E ECE in final year
  13. Am I eligible to appear in GMAT being a B.Tech 3rd year student? -- [New]
  14. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students?
  15. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  16. How can I join in interior designing after completion of my B.Tech 1st year
  17. How can I apply for Internship in IIT being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student from UPTU college?
  18. Am I eligible to write MBA entrance exam? I am a B.Tech final year student. I have 58% marks up to 3rd year and I had some backlogs
15th May 2016, 08:46 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for marine engineering after completion of B.Tech final year? I have completed B.Tech 3rd year ECE

Yes, you are eligible to study Marine Engineering course after completion of your B.Tech final year with ECE stream. Admission to Marine Engineering will be done on the basis of your 12th standard and through entrance examination counselling. So, you can study Marine Engineering course on the basis of 12th standard after completion of your B.Tech (ECE) final year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?