31st May 2011, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Mass Communication course after completing masters in sociology from North Bengal University? What type of questions appear in the entrance test?

I completed my masters in sociology from north bengal university and have work experience as administrator in Urban Local Body for 4yr. Now i want to do Mass Com, M i eligible for the course? If i have to give some type of entrance test which type of questions are there?

Pls send reply at my mail id which are [email protected], [email protected]

With Regards
Joyeeta Dey
Siliguri, West Bengal

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  2. What is psychometric test? what type of questions are asked in mass communication entrance exams?
  3. Can I do masters in mass communication and journalism after completion of engineering? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to give entrance exam of BHU for masters in mass communication if I am doing graduation from Sridhar University?
  5. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to pursue masters in mass communication after completion of degree in English honors?
  7. Am I eligible to do masters in mass communication after completion of BA in English?
  8. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Ph.D in Sociology is a good option for PG in Sociology, Political Science and Journalism & Mass Communication student?
  10. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  11. University of North Bengal, M.A. (H) Political Science, Part 2 Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Nalanda Open University-BA in Sociology Introduction to Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Eligibility for masters in Biological Science after B.A in Sociology and appeared for GRE?
  14. Am I eligible to do masters in mass communication after completion of B.Com course?
  15. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Sociology after completion of masters in sociology with 50% marks?
  16. University of North Bengal, M.A. (H) Political Science, Part I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Date of entrance exam of Masters in Mass Communication?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission for masters in mass communication?
2nd November 2011, 10:36 AM
millan1

Location: At- Ainshamula; Po- Chhanijanga; Dist- Puri; Pin- 752113; Odisha
Default Re: Am I eligible for Mass Communication course after completing masters in sociology from North Bengal University? What type of questions appear in the entrance test?

Respected sir;
Congrats. you are fully illegible for doing higher degree in Mass Communication. because for it minimum requirement is a bachelor's degree. i think u are sufficiently qualified for it. carry on. all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?