28th February 2012, 03:00 PM
rohitbhalla91

Am I eligible for MBA in IP university after passing graduation with 47%

sir/madam Hello my name is Rohit i got 47% in graduation .So can u tell me i m eligible or not for doing mba in IP University.

Related Questions:
  1. After doing MBA can I do CS course? What is the procedure to apply and what is the minimum percentage in graduation or post graduation ?
  2. Am i eligible for a regular post graduation courses? What should i choose between MBA or M.Sc? I have done my B.Sc degree through distance learning program
  3. Am I eligible for MBA if having 42% in graduation? Procedure to do and subjects in MBA?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue MBA in distance after passing B.Com?
  5. Am I eligible for B.Ed from IP university while scoring 48% in graduation(B.Com) and 62% in PG(MBA)
  6. Is it advisable to do MBA after completion of graduation in Arts?
  7. Am I eligible for IPS exam after passing my graduation from EILM university
  8. Am I eligible for SET exam in Commerce Subject after passing graduation with Zoology Hons. from Calcutta?
  9. Am I eligible for counseling in UPTU MBA after scoring 49.30% in graduation?
  10. Am I eligible to do MBA or M.Com if I have completed my graduation course but not 12th?
  11. Is Manonmanian Sundaranar University(MSU) in Tamilnadu recognized university? Am I eligible for further education after passing MBA from MS university?
  12. Can I get admission in Master of Business Management if completed B.Sc(IT) from Distance Education?
  13. Am I eligible for TNPSC exam after passing BBA from Madras open university and MBA from Madras University? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Syllabus and previous years question papers for ONGC GT exam?
  15. Can I study MBA in Hotel Management being a BBA graduate? -- [New]
  16. Can I be eligible to take admission in B.Ed course after passing graduation with 47% and PG with 48%?
  17. Am I eligible for MBA exam after doing distance degree?
  18. What should I study further after completing B.Sc(Mathematics) except M.Sc?
15th April 2012, 01:31 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBA in IP university after passing graduation with 47%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohitbhalla91 View Post
sir/madam Hello my name is Rohit i got 47% in graduation .So can u tell me i m eligible or not for doing mba in IP University.

Candidate seeking for Master of Business Administration [MBA] program, from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University [IPU], must have completed the bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks. One also must have studied English as a compulsory subject in +2 level. Admission to the program is based on Common Entrance Test.

Hence, candidates who have scored less than 50% marks in the Bachelors degree program are not eligible for admission in IP University for the MBA program.
15th April 2012, 11:20 AM
GOUTHAMMADDY

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBA in IP university after passing graduation with 47%

Masters in Business Administration in IP

Minimum Eligibility

1. Graduation in any discipline from recognized university

2. At least 50% marks in graduation

IP university conduct entrance exam for MBA seats

Entrance Exam Pattern

1. English
2. Numerical Ability
3. General Awareness
4. Reasoning Ability

For more info visit website -www.ipu.ac.in
WITH WARM REGARDS

GOUTHAM.
28th July 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MBA correspondence in IP university after passing graduaation with 60% without entrance exam
28th July 2012, 03:16 PM
anu kumari 2
Senior Member+

CAT/ MAT entrance exam for MBA
candidate passed graduation in any stream with minimum 55% from recognized university are eligible

IP university also conduct entrance exam for MBA

Entrance Exam Pattern

1. English
2. Numerical Ability
3. General Awareness
4. Reasoning Ability
28th July 2012, 03:20 PM
anu kumari 2
Senior Member+

CAT/ MAT entrance exam for MBA
candidate passed graduation in any stream with minimum 55% from recognized university are eligible

IP university also conduct entrance exam for MBA

Entrance Exam Pattern

1. English
2. Numerical Ability
3. General Awareness
4. Reasoning Ability
28th July 2012, 05:22 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Unfortunately you are not eligible to get admission in the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University for the MBA course. You have scored 47 percent marks in the graduation course however to get admission in the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University you need to secure at least 50 percent marks in the graduation course.

Therefore you can not get admission in the Indraprastha University. However there are several other good universities that would give you admission. But for that you will have to appear in the entrance exam called MAT.

MAT which is short for Management Aptitude Test is one of the most popular MBA entrance exam in India. It is widely accepted by the universities across the country. To appear in the MAT there is only one requirement. You should have a graduation degree. Good thing about MAT is that there is no percentage requirement, which is why lakhs of MBA aspirants appear in the Management Aptitude Test.

Once you pass the Management Aptitude Test, make sure to apply only in the colleges that accept MAT score. Because there are several colleges that accept the score of CAT exam which is short for the Common Admission Test. Here you would not be eligible for the admission. Since you are not meeting the eligibility for CAT exam unless you belong to the reserve category.

TOP MAT COLLEGES

Institute of Business Management & Technology (IBMT) Bangalore

Disha Institute Of Advanced Studies

Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management

JK Business School (JKBS) Gurgaon

Graduate School of Business and Administration (GSBA)

International Institute of Business Studies-IIBS

Jaipuria Institute of Management (JIM)

Alliance Business Academy Bangalore

Rai Business School

Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management

In case you do belong to the reserve category than you should appear in the Common Admission Test. CAT is for the admission in top B-Schools in India like IIMs. The requirement for CAT exam is:

Graduation degree is any stream

Must secure 50 percent marks in the graduation course in case of General category candidate.

SC/ST can appear in CAT exam with 45 percent score in the graduation course.

So if you belong to SC/ST then your first choice should be CAT entrance exam, otherwise you only have the option to appear in Management Aptitude Test.

TOP CAT COLLEGES:

S P Jain Institute of Management & Research

IIM Ahmedabad

IIM Bangalore

IIM Calcutta

IIM Lucknow

IIM Kozhikode

IIM Indore

Institute of Management Technology

Mudra Institute of Communication Ahmedabad

Indian Institute of Social Welfare & Business Management

International Management Institute
28th July 2012, 07:53 PM
tavleensingh

well dr u r not eligible for MBA in IP university after passing graduation with 47%.

as according to IP university there is need of minimum 50% in any graduate courses to apply for MBA.
17th May 2013, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

i have secure 46 percentage in graduation will i got admission in ip university in anyway as regular student and what are the fees of ip unversity and what could i do for getting admission in ip unversity and suggest me for college and at minimum fees please send me mail of all details to my mail id [email protected]
9th July 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I got 46% total aggregate till 2nd year n my final yera result is still awaited nw so i get admissn in ip university for mba in counselling
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?