20th August 2013, 08:54 PM
priyashk27

Am I eligible for microsoft recruitment after doing M.Tech 3rd semester in CSE

hello, right now i am in m.tech 3rd sem,cse.wants to work in microsoft ,is mtech pursuing eligible for microsoft recruitment?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for 6 month training in IBM, Microsoft, Infosys? I am a student of B.Tech CSE 3rd Semester
  2. Can I apply for Microsoft after having One year backlog in my BCA degree?
  3. Procedure to get job in Microsoft? Recruitment procedure and salary package?
  4. Am I eligible for off campus recruitment after passing B.Tech with 55% aggregate upto 3rd year -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for Infosys recruitment being a candidate having secured 86% in SSC, 79% in Intermediate and an aggregate of 67% upto 3rd semester of B.Tech?
  6. Am I eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having scored 65% in 10th, 69% in 12th and 7.5 CGPA till 3rd year of B.Tech in CSE with an academic gap of 1 year?
  7. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Tech being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of CSE?
  8. Chennai Anna University question papers for CSE 3rd semester
  9. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  10. Can I get a job in IT companies after doing B.E CSE with 75%
  11. Eligibility criteria for Microsoft Off-Campus interview?
  12. Can I sit for ONGC GT recruitment? I am a B.E 6th semester student
  13. Can I further opt for M.Tech course in abroad? I am a engineering student of 3rd year CSE
  14. Can I get a job in railways after passing B.Tech CSE of 3rd semester
  15. How can I apply for Winter Training being a student of B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester? What kind of training suits me? -- [New]
  16. Am i eligible for TCS campus recruitment? I have cleared in 2nd semester
  17. Am I eligible for TCS campus recruitment? I am a 7th semester student
  18. What to do to change from ME to CSE branch being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester in ME?
15th September 2016, 12:52 PM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: Am I eligible for microsoft recruitment after doing M.Tech 3rd semester in CSE

I must tell you one thing about Microsoft first, they do not believe in a degree.
Whether it's a bachelors or a masters degree they simply do not care.
All they want is to see great potential in a person and for them to see it in you, if you go through the mainstream way of trying to apply for a job there then your chances are next to negligible and even more so if you are not from a known university or college.A known college for them is a college form the Ivy league.
You must give them that they do not have so start making some new projects, some new things maybe a website or an app or a software and add that to your resume.Having done this they will at least glance through your resume and may call you up for an interview.The other way to do this is to try and spot a bug and fix it in the various products that Microsoft has launched over the years.
Obviously all of this and even applying through the mainstream is very tough but if wouldn't be tough then it wouldn't be Microsoft.
Build your resume more than your GPA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?