29th September 2014, 11:49 PM
ahmadbhat

Am I eligible for MNC to get a software developer job? I am a fresher passout

hi, i am fresher passout 2014.
my percentage are
10th:63% 12th:57% graduation:65% and mca:69%.
im looking job in mnc as software developer?am i eligible.plz answer me.thanks in advance.

4th May 2015, 11:22 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for MNC to get a software developer job? I am a fresher passout

Yes even a fresher candidate is also eligible to get a job of software developer in any multi national company if has the knowledge and skills in developing the software if you have the quality to modify and change the functions and make more perfect a software then you are fit for this field even if you are a fresher.

You must have the knowledge of the some of the languages used in computer are-

C, C+
C++
Java
Net
oracle
H.T.M.L.
Google apps scripts
JavaFX script

If you have the knowledge of these languages then you can be appointed in any multi national company because there are some companies that also appoint to the fresher candidates also.

>> Infosys

>> Microsoft

>> Google

>> I.B.M.

>> Hindustan computers

>> Satyam computers
3rd October 2015, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for MNC to get a software developer job? I am a fresher passout

I am 2015 passout in electronics and telecommunications but I want to do job in software company so cdac is best or any other course in software
4th October 2015, 12:32 AM
nonex1

Yes, you are just need to be good with yours programming and logical skills.
Make sure that you are good in any one of the programming languages that follows OOPS concepts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?