3rd January 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for National Defence Academy of India after commerce without Maths?

am i eligible for National defense academy of india if i have commerce without maths and what other options i have

4th January 2012, 03:45 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for National Defence Academy of India after commerce without Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
am i eligible for National defense academy of india if i have commerce without maths and what other options i have
HI,
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for Indian Air force after passing 12th with commerce stream.

If you really want to join Indian Air Force then you can apply after passing graduation from recognized university.

For this you have to qualify the Combine Defence Services(C.D.S)

C.D.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass graduation with recognized university
> Age limit:-19-24 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit

There are three steep of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

If you qualify all the exam then you will be selected in air force.

ALL THE BEST!
4th January 2012, 01:03 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for National Defence Academy of India after commerce without Maths?

Yes. You are eligible to join National Defence Academy even though you are not having Mathematics as one of the subject.

In order to join NDA, one has to give NDA Exam which is going to be conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice a year.

You are eligible to join only Army wing of the National Defence Academy as you are not having Mathematics as one of the subject. In order to join Navy and Air Force wings, you should have gone through Mathematics as one of the subject in your academic levels.

You should have completed 12th class with any of the stream from a recognized board to be eligible for NDA Exam.

In addition, you should be in the age group of 16 1/2 years to 19 years to be eligible for this exam.

You should be an unmarried male candidate to take up this Exam.

The upcoming NDA I Exam for this academic year is going to be conducted on 15-04-2012.

If you are interested, you can apply for this exam and crack it well.

The last date to submit the completed application forms for this exam is by 30-01-2012. You can get the application forms for this exam from the post offices all over India.

For complete information on this exam, you can visit
http://www.upsc.gov.in/
4th January 2012, 01:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The NDA examination is conducted by UPSC .The examination is conducted twice in a year.

Sorry to say that you are not eligible for NDA exam.

Eligibility criteria for NDA exam:

Education qualification:

For Indian Air Force Academy:You should have complete 12th class with any stream from a recognized university with 55% marks
For Indian Army Academy:You should have complete 12th class with any stream from a recognized university.

Age Limit:

Age should be between 16 1/2 19 years.

You must have citizenship of India.

Only unmarried male candidate are eligible.

EXAM DATE FOR NDA I EXAM:-

Date of commencement of notification : 31-12-2011
Last date to receive completed application forms : 30-01-2012
Date of NDA I Exam : 15-04-2012

EXAM DATE FOR NDA II EXAM:-

Date of commencement of notification : 05-05-2012
Last date for the receipt of completed application forms : 04-06-2012
Date of NDA II Exam : 19-08-2012

OTHER OPTION :-

For any further info..log on to UPSC's official website.http://upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NDA.pdf(481.8 KB, 72 views)
File Type: txt Physical Requirements for NDA.txt(3.2 KB, 45 views)
4th January 2012, 04:05 PM
sahaja mallarapu

yes...
you are eligible to attend NDA exam but
with commerce background you can only join in Milatary wing.
to join in Navy or Airforce one should have Maths and Physics in his/her 12 th class.
to join NDA following are the eligibility criterias:
Eligibility Criteria for NDA is 12th Class / Equivalent passed certificate conducted by State Board / Universities.
Candidate appearing can also apply.

Age limit 16.5 to 19 years

A candidate has to go through three stages :

Written examination conducted by UPSC
Interview by SSB to test officer potentialities
Medical Test by a Service Medical Board.

Scheme of the Examination

Papers will be objective type. Medium of examination is English only.

Syllabus for Entrance Examination
Paper I - Mathematics : (Maximum Marks 300)
Arithmetic, Mensuration, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Statistics.
Paper II - General Ability
Part A - English (Maximum Marks 200)
Part B - General Knowledge (Maximum Marks 400)

APPLICATION FORM are published by the UPSC at interval of six months,
i.e. April / May and October / November in all the local newspapers and Employment News.
5th January 2012, 08:00 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Am I eligible for National Defence Academy of India after commerce without Maths?

Hi

NDA stands for the National Defense Academy. Its an examination conducted to select the candidates for the Indian Defense wings of Army, Navy and Air Force.

Its organized by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) every year.

If you wish to take part and attempt NDA exam, then you have to satisfy certain Eligibility Conditions :

1. You should me an Unmarried Male. Only Indian Citizens can apply for this.

2. You must be a minimum 12th pass in any stream from a recognized school or state board of India like CBSE, ICSE, etc...

3. Your age should be within 16.5 to 19 years.

4. Since you have not studied Maths, you are not eligible to apply for the Indian Air Force/Navy.

5. You should be physically fit.

** I must tell you that YES being a commerce student also you may sit for the NDA exam. Provided that as you did not study Maths, you are not eligible to apply for the IAF or Navy.

The Notification for the NDA 2012 have been put up recently in the UPSC website. If you want to apply for it, Please do so before 30th January 2012.

The exam date has been scheduled on 15th April 2012 (Sunday).

Please Click Here to register Online.

With this I am attaching the Official Notification of NDA 2012. Please download and refer for your use.

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
Attached Files
File Type: pdf upsc nda-na-I 2012.pdf(97.3 KB, 50 views)
File Type: doc Structure for the NDA Examination.doc(30.0 KB, 38 views)
11th February 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjects for commerce with out math?
11th February 2012, 07:26 PM
unagi

HI.
It totally depends on your interests. No stream is ever a bad option if you have the ability to prove yourself. You can go for B.Com, BCA, BBA or any such degrees after 12th. Taking maths in your subjects, is always a plus point for any student, until and unless you create a mess in your exams. You can even prepare for CA. Again comes on, what you want to become or study in future.
Regards,
Heena
17th February 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

can i apply in NDA in commerce strem without maths ?
1st April 2012, 06:00 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Yes. You are eligible to join National Defence Academy even though you are not having Mathematics as one of the subject.

In order to join NDA, one has to give NDA Exam which is going to be conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice a year.

You are eligible to join only Army wing of the National Defence Academy as you are not having Mathematics as one of the subject. In order to join Navy and Air Force wings, you should have gone through Mathematics as one of the subject in your academic levels.

You should have completed 12th class with any of the stream from a recognized board to be eligible for NDA Exam.

In addition, you should be in the age group of 16 1/2 years to 19 years to be eligible for this exam.

You should be an unmarried male candidate to take up this Exam.

The upcoming NDA I Exam for this academic year is going to be conducted on 15-04-2012.

If you are interested, you can apply for this exam and crack it well.

The last date to submit the completed application forms for this exam is by 30-01-2012. You can get the application forms for this exam from the post offices all over India.

For more details, visit www.nda.nic.in

BEST OF LUCK..........!
19th April 2012, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for National Defence Academy of India after B.tech(IT)?
14th May 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

am I eligible for NDA, army wing after passing Class-XII arts?
19th May 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible to join indian army with commerce stream with computer
19th May 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

can a girl join nda after passing out 12th with science stream??????? also is she allowed to join nda??
20th May 2012, 11:11 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Indian Army wing of National Defence Academy after 12th Commerce without Mathematics.

NDA entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

The candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical Fitness, is eligible to apply for Indian Army of NDA.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

If you are interested you can apply for NDA-II 2012 exam, the registration process ig going on now till 04.06.2012, the last date of submission of application form followed by exam on 19.08.2012.

For further information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
28th May 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

HIGHT AND WEIGHT TO GET SLECTED IN NDA
1st June 2012, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Can girls join NDA after completing 12 in science stream with 68% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?