13th July 2012, 01:23 PM
Nitin bankar

Am I eligible for Navy after completing Mechanical Diploma? My age is 22 years

title-nevy
my age is running 22 . i am completed mechanical diploma so can i capable to nevy?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering at an age of 23 years? What to do to apply for the same?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Navy after completing 3 years diploma course?
  3. Am I eligible for junior engineering merchant navy after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering and 6 months pre sea training
  4. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Detailed information about Indian Navy for 27 years old Computer Science Diploma holder?
  6. Can I join navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  7. How to apply for Navy Job after completing diploma?
  8. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  9. Am i eligible to join the merchant navy as an engineer after completing diploma in mechanical Engineering?
  10. Am I eligible for Indian Navy after completing diploma 3 years ago? I am 22 years old
  11. Am I eligible for NDA Exam being a candidate pursuing Diploma in Mechanical and with an age of 17 years?
  12. Am I eligible for the position of SI after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a candidate with an age of 22 years?
  13. Will I be able to get job in Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.44%? -- [New]
  14. Can I join Navy after Diploma Mechanical engineering?
  15. Is it possible to do MBA after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How to join merchant navy after b.e(mech.) & at the age of 33yrs?
  17. How to join Merchant Navy after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? Age limit and requirements for joining merchant navy? -- [Most Discussed]
20th January 2013, 09:49 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for Navy after completing Mechanical Diploma? My age is 22 years

As per your educational qualification you can join Administration and Logistic department of Indian Navy. Candidates having age between 20 to 25 years can apply for the posts mention above. For upcoming examination and notification inviting application, candidates can visit http://nausena-bharti.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?