25th September 2012, 04:40 PM
Sripurna Roy

Am I eligible for NET exam after ding M.A in Public Relations?

I hav Done my M.A in Public Relations. Am i eligible for Net Exam?

If I have a PGDM in One year in Public Relations with 60%.. Am I eligible for Net Exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Priciples of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Process of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Tools of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Insurance Institute of India Fellowship Examination-Marketing and Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Media Planning Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Integrated marketing Communications Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Creating Advertisements Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising And Public Relations-Introduction To Advertising Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Introduction To Communications Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Advertising Campaigns Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Which subjects are followed for M.Phil programme? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Gujarat University, Bachelor of Communication, Journalism & Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. How to become a Public Relation Officer? I want to pursue masters in communication with specialization in Public Relations
  14. Previous year entrance exam question papers for PG Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations at Punjab University? -- [New]
  15. How to do MS in Public relations in abroad? I am pursuing B.Tech IT final year
  16. NET Labour Welfare and Industrial Relations (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Will it be beneficial to pursue PGD in Advertising and Public Relations being a B.Tech graduate and work experience of 2 years? What will be the package after this course?
  18. Karnataka Public Service Commission, Political Science & international Relations (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
2nd October 2012, 01:06 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET exam after ding M.A in Public Relations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sripurna Roy View Post
I hav Done my M.A in Public Relations. Am i eligible for Net Exam?

If I have a PGDM in One year in Public Relations with 60%.. Am I eligible for Net Exam?
NET: National Eligibility test

This examination is conducted in June and December every year, means the examination is conducted two times in a year, this examination is conducted for the purpose to certified candidates for the post of Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship post, Those who cracked the NET Examination successfully are eligible for certified by UGC provisionally for lectureship in any Indian colleges.

Many private Universities hires NET Qualified candidates and gives good salary also.

This examination is conducted to determine eligibility for lectureship and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for Indian nationals.

If you have already completed your Post graduation with More than 55% marks then you are eligible for NET Examination. The notification is published in the Employment News generally in the months of April and October and is also uploaded on the UGC website.

You have to attained the age of 19 years to apply for NET Examination, there is no maximum age restriction for Lectureship. But your age should not be more than 28 years for the post of Junior Research Fellowship.

The notification of December NET Examination is going to be Published soon in the month of October and the eligible candidates may fill application form online, the examination fees of NET is Rs 450 and you have to pay the fees through challan form in SBI Bank.

Please prepared well for this examination as per the latest pattern and for more details check official website.

Exam Pattern: Click Here

Syllabus: Click Here
13th August 2020, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for public administration NET Exam after doing MA in public relations or international relations??
19th August 2020, 12:22 PM
bhardwaj12
Junior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to give NET exam for public administration as Public Relations Service is a structure within public administration institutions which supplies a public service of local interest, providing relations and informations useful to citizens regarding the current activity of the council, city hall, as well as other central institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?