12th August 2012, 12:38 AM
rashmi parekh

Am I eligible for NET exam after pursuing masters in banking and insurance

Respected sir/madam,
I am pursuing masters in banking and insurance.I am in final year.Am i eligible for NET EXAM, as my subject is not included in NET syllabus? If yes,for which subject shouid i appear?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope for banking in this coming future? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can i apply for clerk exam or government bank after scoring 52% in 12th and while pursuing BBA specialized in Banking and Insurance from GGSIPU
  3. How to do M.Com in banking management after completign B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fee structure?
  4. Job after Bachelor of Banking and Insurance? In which field should I enter either Banking or Insurance? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for Masters in Design course from NIFT being a candidate of pursuing M.Com? Fee structure for this course? Job Prospects of pursuing a similar course in Fashion Designing?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue masters in Aerospace Engineering after pursuing engineering in computers?
  7. How to take admission for M.Com banking and Insurance? I have completed TY Banking and Insurance
  8. What to do next after B.Com for career in Banking & Insurance sector with HDFC Life?
  9. Kuvempu University BBM Second Year-Law And Practice Banking And Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Whether PGD in Banking & Insurance is beneficial for B.Com student? Universities offering PGD in Banking & Insurance in Gujarat?
  11. Am I eligible for masters in US or UK after pursuing B.Tech Mechanical?
  12. Am I eligible for CSIR and NET UGC while pursuing masters in science of footwear technology?
  13. Can I make a good career in Banking after completing graduation in B.Com(Banking and Insurance)
  14. How to do masters in USA after pursuing electrical engineering? Which stream should I select for my masters?
  15. Will the Indian Experience work abroad(In UK)? How to get work visa in UK?
  16. How to do masters degree in correspondence after completing B.Com?
  17. How to take admission in M.Com after passing T.Y. Banking and Insurance?
  18. How to do M.Com in banking management after completing B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fees structure and job opportunities?
31st August 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET exam after pursuing masters in banking and insurance

i have done M.Tech in Biotechnology 7 years ago? can i apply for NET?
26th January 2018, 08:23 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET exam after pursuing masters in banking and insurance

Yes, you are definitely eligible to apply for NET examination conducted by CBSE after the completion of your master degree in banking and insurance.
The educational qualification required to apply for NET exam is master degree or post graduation with atleast 55% of marks in aggregate & 5% marks relaxation for reserved category candidates.
And age limit to apply for JRF is 28 years and 5 years age relaxation for reserved category candidates & there is no age limit to apply for Assistant Professor or Lectureship.
And the candidate who got selected in this exam will get an amount of ₹ 25,000/- per month which is given by both CSIR and UGC.
30th January 2018, 07:00 PM
amish25
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done M.Tech in Biotechnology 7 years ago? can i apply for NET?
Yes, you are eligible for the NET Exam.
The NET stands for the National Eligibility Test which is conducted to determine the eligibility of the candidates for the assistant professor and junior research fellowship from national universities and institutes.
The Junior research fellowship is given to the candidates for the research in the various fields.
The eligibility for the UGC NET Exam is as follows:

Educational Qualification: The candidates who have completed posts graduation degree with minimum 55% marks form the known universities are eligible for the exam.
The candidates after passing the bachelors degree can apply for the CSIR NET for the JRF Posts only.

Age limit: The age of the candidates must be below 30 years for the JRF. There is no age limit required for the Assistant professor.

If you fulfill the above eligibility criteria than you can apply for the UGC NET or CSIR NET Exam according to your qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?