1st September 2012, 05:42 PM
harish0342

Am I eligible for NPCIL after passing AMIE(Electrical Engineering)

Am I eligible for NPCIL (Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd.) after AMIE (Electrical Engineering). If yes, give details & if no, why?

14th June 2015, 07:50 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NPCIL after passing AMIE(Electrical Engineering)

NPCIL stands for the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited.

The eligibility criteria for the NPCIL recruitment 2015:

1. Academic qualification:

>>Candidate must have done full time Bachelor of technology or bachelor of engineering or Bachelor of science of four year or integrated M.Tech and B.Tech of five years are eligible for the exam.

Final year candidates waiting for the results are also eligible to apply for the exam.

So if your degree in electrical engineering after passing AMIE is of full time then you are eligible for the recruitment entrance exam.

Candidates of discipline mechanical, electrical, electronics and chemical engineering are eligible for the exam.

2. Age criteria:

The upper age limit on 20/03/2015 for candidates of general category is 26 years.

For OBC candidate, the upper age limit is 29 years and for the SC/ST candidates it is 31 years.

Official website of the NPCIL for eligibility criteria: http://www.npcilonline.co.in/importa...y_criteria.php.
15th June 2015, 05:40 PM
shivani sawarn
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for NPCIL after passing AMIE(Electrical Engineering)

Hey There,

NPCIL stands for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited.

Yes, you are eligible for the NPCIL examination.

The eligibility criteria required for the NPCIL examination are mentioned below:-

1.Completion of graduation ( Bachelor of Technology, Bachelor of Engineering, or Bachelor of Science of 4 years) from any recognised university.

2. Completion of integrated M.Tech or B.Tech degree of 5 years from any recognised university.

3. Final year aspirants are also applicable.

4. Age Limit- 26 years for General, 29 years for OBC, and 31 years for SC/ST.

5. Nationality- Indian.

Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?