17th August 2011, 08:33 PM
curie123

Am I eligible to participate in AIEEE(B.Tech) after diploma in CIPET?

Sir,
i have passed 10+2 , now i am doing Diploma (CIPET). Shall i eligible to participate in AIEEE (B.Tech) after my diploma.

Related Questions:
  1. After diploma can I do B.Sc with Mathematics?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(ME) in IGNOU if completed diploma in Plastic Technology from CIPET?
  3. Where and how I can apply for government sector job after completion of PG diploma with B.Sc course from CIPET? -- [New]
  4. When the academic session in CIPET, Hajipur will be started for diploma courses? Detailed information and course fee?
  5. Pattern and other details of CIPET DPMT course?
  6. Model question papers of CIPET-JEE for DPT course?
  7. Colleges offering B.Tech(Plastic Technology) through Lateral Entry for diploma student?
  8. Colleges Lateral entry into Btech Correspondence for Servicemen after Diploma from CIPET? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. From where to get the offline form for DPMT?
  10. Eligible streams in B.Tech for diploma holder in Plastic Technology? Whether diploma with B.Tech has better scope?
  11. How to do my B.E or B.ech in Mysore after completing diploma in plastic moulding technology in CIPET
  12. How to do B.Tech in Chemical or Polymer Science after pursuing diploma course in CIPET Guwahati
  13. Am I eligible to do participate in KVPY exam while doing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. How to get a government job in plastic field after completing diploma in plastic technology from CIPET Bhopal
  15. Eligibility to join CIPET for OBC candidate?
  16. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering in IIT college after completion of diploma in Plastic Technology from CIPET in Manipur?
  17. After Diploma in Plastics can I do B.Tech in Packing?
  18. How to take admission in chemical engineering if I am a student of CIPET of DPMT?
18th August 2011, 09:16 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to participate in AIEEE(B.Tech) after diploma in CIPET?

AIEEE ELIGIBILITY

Qualification:--Academic qualification for AIEEE is to have passed 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent from a recognized board..with Maths as compulsory subject..

Yes you are eligible for AIEEE after completing diploma.........

Percentage criteria for AIEEE is
50% for General category candidates
40% for SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates

Attempts
The number of attempts which a candidate can avail at All India Engineering/Architecture Entrance Examination shall be limited to 03(three) uniformly for all the candidates in consecutive years. The candidates passed +2 to exam in 2009, 2010 or appearing in +2 in 2011 are only eligible to appear in AIEEE-2011. similarly for next year...
18th August 2011, 09:51 AM
ASHWANI42092

Default Re: Am I eligible to participate in AIEEE(B.Tech) after diploma in CIPET?

Dear friend ,
As per my knowledge you can apply for AIEEE till the age of 21 years .If you want to apply for AIEEE after completing diploma then you can apply there is no problem.As per my concern you should apply for AIEEE after 12 th class.But as you said that you want to apply for AIEEE after diploma but my friend if you are interested in engineering then after completing diploma in engineering you can easily get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry scheme .For that a candidate should have atleast 50%in diploma after that you are eligible to get admission in B.Techfot that you will have to give entrance exam after clearing the exam you will get admission in that particular engineering college in which you want to take admission .Or if you want to apply for AIEEE after diploma you can give .
Thank you
18th August 2011, 12:10 PM
healthways001

ya, of course you are eligible for that.
Eligibility criteria for All India Engineering Examination Entrance (AIEEE) - 10+2 or Equivalent in PCM group (Physics, Chemistry, Maths)
18th August 2011, 02:47 PM
sachin200792

AIEEE gives only 3 chances to attempt for the exam to any candidate, and these 3 chances are precisely the year you have given the 12th board, and the next two consecutive years.

Since you have passed 12th board and your diploma will take 3 years, so after your diploma you will not be eligible to attempt for the AIEEE exam for B.Tech.

You have to write the exam only at the times you have been given chances.
18th August 2011, 03:05 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY TO APPEAR IN AIEEE EXAM IS you should complete 12th std examination from a recognised board with minimum 60% marks in PCM combination as aggregate .

As you have done a diploma you can take admission in universities through lateral entry scheme in B.tech
18th August 2011, 03:32 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

All India Engg. Entrance Exam is conducted by CBSE boeard for taking admission in B.Tech and B.Arch programme.

Eligiblity for this exam:-
Minimum educational qualifaction for admission through AIEEE is a pass in the final examination of 10+2 or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination.

Apperaring candidates may also in the examination.

So, you are eligible for this exam.

If you want to write the exam in in coming year then you can see the notification in march 2012,details information about the eligiblity for 2012 will be announced in that time at the official site-http://ccb.nic.in/ccb2011/Home.htm
18th August 2011, 03:43 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by curie123 View Post
Sir,
i have passed 10+2 , now i am doing Diploma (CIPET). Shall i eligible to participate in AIEEE (B.Tech) after my diploma.
Hello friends ....

THE AIEEE ELIGIBILITY ...

The academic eligibility required for appearing in the AIEEE entrance exam is that one should have passed the 10+2 examination from a recognized board or the university .

He/she should have scored a minimum of the 50% of the marks in the board exam for the general category students and 40 of the marks for the SC/ST students .

Also according to the rule a candidate can apply for the AIEEE only three times in his lifetime after the completion of the 10+2 board exam that is in the year of appearing the board exam and the next two years after that.

So if you have passed the 10+2 board exam is this year then you are eligible for the AIEEE entrance exam the next two years .

After the diploma if you crosses the two years barrier after your passing of the 10+2 board exam then you won't be eligible for the AIEEE entrance exam.

Instead you can give the Lateral entry entrance exam for doing the engineering and you would get the admission in the 2nd year of the respective branch.
As such not all the colleges offer lateral entry . Only some of the colleges offer lateral entry like that of the KIIT University , Orissa , SRM University , Chennai and many colleges of the Karnataka , Banglore , west bengal , orissa .
Some of the entrance exam of the Lateral entry students is JELET in the West Bengal colleges admission .

Hope this reply answers your questions.

Regards
~PRAVIR~
20th February 2012, 10:48 AM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you should apply for AIEEE after 12 th class.But as you said that you want to apply for AIEEE after diploma but my friend if you are interested in engineering then after completing diploma in engineering you can easily get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry scheme .For that a candidate should have atleast 50%in diploma after that you are eligible to get admission in B.Techshould have scored a minimum of the 50% of the marks in the board exam for the general category students and 40 of the marks for the SC/ST students according to the rule a candidate can apply for the AIEEE only three times in his lifetime after the completion of the 10+2 board exam that is in the year of appearing theyou have passed the 10+2 board exam is this year then you are eligible for the AIEEE entrance exam the next two years .After the diploma if you crosses the two years barrier after your passing of the 10+2 board exam then you won't be eligible for the AIEEE entrance exam.
13th June 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

hi now i am cmpleting my diploma got 65% in final year in msbte board bt still i have 1 kt in m3 this is 2nd yr sub. so what can i do for this moment ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?