9th February 2013, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for PG or any kind of diploma?

Just I want to know ,
M I eligible for pg in ent or any kind of diploma after my five year bds.
Mahh internship is going on.

Must be reply plz..

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of Government Jobs am I eligible for having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications being a 100% visually handicapped person?
  2. What kind of government job will I get after completing diploma mechanical with 83%?
  3. Am I eligible for any company after scoring 40% marks in 10th, 61% in diploma and 63% in B.Tech
  4. Am I eligible for TET entrance exam if I am post graduate without having diploma in elementary education?
  5. What kind of job will I get after PG Diploma in Metallurgy? -- [New]
  6. How may I get a job after completion of my diploma? I am pursuing diploma in ECE from Polytechnic college Tangori, Mohali? What kind of job will I get?
  7. Opportunities to become Self-Employed after Diploma? Is AMIE best after Diploma?
  8. Should I enter diploma course after 10th standard? What kind of advantages will I get after diploma?
  9. Am I eligible to qualify for group exam after completing diploma in commercial practice?
  10. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Electronics with 60%?
  11. Which course is best for me after doing diploma?
  12. Which kind of courses are useful for me being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE Diploma course?
  13. What kind of posts will i get after completing diploma electronics and communication
  14. Is there some kind of lateral entry in PU Chandigarh after Diploma? Procedure to do so?
  15. What kind of Part time Jobs I can do being a candidate having completed Diploma in Computer Applications?
  16. Opportunity of becoming self employed after Diploma? Is AMIE best after Diploma at the age of 24 years?
  17. filling the form of aieee for diploma students -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma CET exam after diploma in computer science?

9th September 2013, 12:15 PM
jahangir24

Default Re: Am I eligible for PG or any kind of diploma?

yes .

you can join in any pg course (or ) in diploma .
But you have to see your age {the students more than 30-35 are not eligible for diploma & degree}
other wise you can join in any of these.

To join in diploma you have to attend for entrance test if not possible take the management seat and you can do 3 years diploma course .

There is no entrance test for joining in degree but you have +2 certificate.

9th September 2013, 12:16 PM
jahangir24

Default Re: Am I eligible for PG or any kind of diploma?

yes .

you can join in any pg course (or ) in diploma .
But you have to see your age {the students more than 30-35 are not eligible for diploma & degree}
other wise you can join in any of these.

To join in diploma you have to attend for entrance test if not possible take the management seat and you can do 3 years diploma course .

There is no entrance test for joining in degree but you have +2 certificate.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?