2nd January 2013, 09:02 PM
chandu_n

Am I eligible for Ph.D in abroad after qualifying MSc Organic Chemistry?

hi sir,my qualification is Msc organic chemistry and two years pharma R&D experince then i want get phd in abroad. how it is possible?

27th September 2013, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Ph.D in abroad after qualifying MSc Organic Chemistry?

after completing msc organic chemistry their are any job offers
22nd April 2014, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Ph.D in abroad after qualifying MSc Organic Chemistry?

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.which are the government job after doing m.sc in mathematics.
16th October 2014, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

I want to do PhD in organic chemistry in US. now i have completed M.SC organic chemistry in may 2014. what is the requirements and eligibility criteria to study PhD in us? give the list of universities name of US where PhD work is going on.
16th October 2014, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

I want to do PhD in organic chemistry in US. now i have completed M.SC organic chemistry in may 2014. what is the requirements and eligibility criteria to study PhD in us? give the list of universities name of US where PhD work is going on.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?