8th July 2011, 12:36 PM
amitagautam

Am I eligible for Ph.D in management? I have done PGDM from Ram Swaroop Memorial College of Engineering and Management

i have done PGDM from ram swaroop memorial college of engg. and management,llko,which is AICTE APPROVED but it is not equivalent to mba .kindly tell me am i eligible for PHD. in management?

6th October 2015, 01:22 AM
JSD.

Default Re: Am I eligible for Ph.D in management? I have done PGDM from Ram Swaroop Memorial College of Engineering and Management

No you can not do the PH.d course without completing your actual Master degree course or M.Phil course.

Ph.D is doctorate in philosophy. The basic eligibility criteria for this course is, to have a minimum master degree course in any stream from a recognised university with good percentile or M.phill degree course.

As you are telling that you have PGDM .It is post graduation diploma in management. This is a diploma degree course and can be done after completing the bachelor degree course. Since you don't have any master degree that is why you can not do the PH.d course
19th December 2017, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Ph.D in management? I have done PGDM from Ram Swaroop Memorial College of Engineering and Management

Am I eligible to do PhD in Management if completed PGDM(HR) from non-AICTE approved college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?