20th July 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Pilot training having completed my Diploma?

Hello sir,
I want to know that, after completing diplamo is elegible for pilot training

20th July 2011, 09:39 PM
kunjeyan5282

Default Re: Am I eligible for Pilot training having completed my Diploma?

No you are not eligible with diploma as bachelor degree is required for pilot.
21st July 2011, 09:21 AM
kumararpan

Smile Re: Am I eligible for Pilot training having completed my Diploma?

An exam is held in all india basis for admission in pilot training. Its syllabus is almost same as H.S. so you don't have to worry about it. your diploma degree is not required here.
27th July 2011, 09:16 PM
muthu.8.8.88

Cool Re: Am I eligible for Pilot training having completed my Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumararpan View Post
An exam is held in all india basis for admission in pilot training. Its syllabus is almost same as H.S. so you don't have to worry about it. your diploma degree is not required here.

can i like to know where its going on...
5th September 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

mohamed fareedudeen 05.11.1992
i have completed in diploma in electronics and communication engineering.am i eligible for pilot training basic exam if you need selected.please tell your answer.
12th September 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

i am dipoma holder in computer science .can i eligiable for pilot training course?
10th October 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

is there any way to become a Pilot after passing B.Sc.(major in Physics) with 65% marks?
11th October 2011, 04:38 PM
biswas1908

For Pilot trainning you have to have 12th standard with PCM and had to sit for the examination conducted by DGCA (Diector General of Civil Aviation), for thequalify for the exam you have to et enrolled in any of the DGCA approved pilot trainning acadamy spread all over India... pleasego through the DGCA site for finding the place next to you. To become a pilot you have to clear lots of paper.. from SPL to CPL. this also include flying hours. All the information are there in the DGCA web site.
15th October 2011, 01:03 PM
aviation_guide

10+2 WITH PHYSICS AND MATHS IS MINIMUM REQUIREMENT FOR COMMERCIAL PILOT TRAINING. CONTACT ME AT [email protected] FOR ALL DETAILS.
27th November 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

am i ellgible for training for pilot having completed my production technology diloma....?
27th January 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my diploma in computers am i eligible to become pilot?
20th March 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

can diploma computer science holder go for airline dispatch training course
20th March 2012, 04:22 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

For Pilot trainning you have to have 12th standard with PCM and had to sit for the examination conducted by DGCA (Diector General of Civil Aviation), for thequalify for the exam you have to et enrolled in any of the DGCA approved pilot trainning acadamy spread all over India.

please go through the DGCA site for finding the place next to you. To become a pilot you have to clear lots of paper.. from SPL to CPL. this also include flying hours. All the information are there in the DGCA web site.
24th March 2012, 05:01 PM
aviator_03

Post Re: Am I eligible for Pilot training having completed my Diploma?

Yes you are still eligible as diploma is at par 12th. And as per DGCA your basic qualification to be a pilot is pass in 12th class with physics and maths or it equivalent from recognised board/university. You may contact me at [email protected] for more info.
30th March 2012, 10:15 PM
aviator_03

Post Re: Am I eligible for Pilot training having completed my Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by biswas1908 View Post
For Pilot trainning you have to have 12th standard with PCM and had to sit for the examination conducted by DGCA (Diector General of Civil Aviation), for thequalify for the exam you have to et enrolled in any of the DGCA approved pilot trainning acadamy spread all over India... pleasego through the DGCA site for finding the place next to you. To become a pilot you have to clear lots of paper.. from SPL to CPL. this also include flying hours. All the information are there in the DGCA web site.
For being a pilot training one can either do 12th with physics or maths or they can do this traininh with diploma after 10th class also. Diploma is already at par 12th, So there wont be any problem in doing this training after diploma.
26th June 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

i'm a diploma holder with 63%... can i becm an pilot..
14th February 2014, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Instead of taking a science subject to become pilot.can i take any diploma course? If i can than which diploma i have to take.please suggest me.
20th January 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Am i aligible for pilot training having complet my dibloma ?
I m a Dibloma Mechanical Engineerinh holder
6th April 2016, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join pilot training after dip. In aeronautical engineering?
21st November 2016, 10:36 PM
flyinginflorida

Wink Re: Am I eligible for Pilot training having completed my Diploma?

There seems to be a lot of confusion concerning the education level to either start training or to get a job in the aviation industry. The DGCA, India's requirements, 100% accept co-validated FAA licenses. You can begin your FAA flight training at any reasonable age but there are age requirements for checkrides and the issuance of the license/certificate. Hope that makes sense. For example, I have a friend and his dad owns a C152. He has been flying it with his dad, logging hours, and learning since he was 14 years old. He met all the requirements to solo at age 15 and the hour requirement for his PPL by age 17. He took his checkride the day he turned 18, the required age by the FAA. Basically, there is noting but age holding anyone back from beginning their training. As long as you can pass the requirements within a checkride the FAA examiner doesn't care what diplomas you hold or your school grades.

As for obtaining a job, the best thing to do is become a flight instructor! Build hours for free while getting paid. You only truly find out how good of a pilot you are if you can properly explain and teach others. If you restrict yourself to only working in one country then each airline is going to have similar hiring standards and requirements. Some airlines require a degree and others do not. You can be hired according to your experience. If you put in your time and apply to airlines that have a need, good sign on bonus/perks, and promote quickly then your career will excel.
17th November 2017, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to become pilot after diploma in mechanical engineering. Please guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?