21st October 2011, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Postal Job being a candidate having completed MBA 3 years back with an aggregate of 64%?

i have finished mba in 2008 with 64 percentage of marks am i eligible for postal job so pls inform to my mail id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. In which Companies I can do Back Officer Jobs being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance?
  2. Eligible for BANK PO exam after B.Tech with 60% Aggregate? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. For which Jobs I am eligible to apply having completed MCA long back being a candidate with an age of 39 years?
  4. How to get a Job in the field of Finance being a candidate having completed MBA with Finance with 70% of marks?
  5. Am I eligible to do MBA course after completion of graduation 15 years back? -- [New]
  6. What is the minimum qualification required to do Ph.D?
  7. Can I apply for Bank P.O. exams after distance mode B.Sc.(IT)?
  8. Eligibility for Bank PO after B.Sc(medical) with 52% marks?
  9. Companies for Back Officer Job?
  10. Am I eligible for C-DAC being a candidate having completed BE in Computer Science with less than 60%? Where can I get good Placements?
  11. What is the date of the exam of Merchant navy?
  12. What is the date of the postal entrance exam? Am I eligible for it after doing integrated course of MBA from KS school of business?
  13. Am I eligible to do CA if I have backlogs in my graduation course?
  14. Can I do PhD if completed correspondence MBA(Marketing) and having 4.6 years of work experience in Pharma sector? What should I study in PhD to get good job?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in CSAT being a 32 years employee after completed MBA?
  16. Can i join Marine Engineering after passing 10th?
  17. Do I need to produce any computer certificate for Bank PO exam if I am a B.E Graduate?
  18. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam if I scored 59.5% in 12th and 63% in Graduation(Supplementary Pass)?
26th December 2011, 11:56 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Postal Job being a candidate having completed MBA 3 years back with an aggregate of 64%?

To get jobs with Indian Post you have to appear for the written examination conducted for various posts. The age limit to apply for the exam is minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years. The minimum qualification is class 12 pass. there are several posts like Postal Assistants in Post Offices, Sorting Assistant,Postal Assistant in Circle Office,Mail Monitoring Officer etc for which the written test are held. If you are talking about getting jobs directly through interviews as you are a MBA then its not possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?