28th March 2017, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing BA scoring 43% marks? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with BA scoring 43% marks and now I want to pursue B.Ed so I want to know am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing BA scoring 43% marks? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue BCA course directly after completing class 12th scoring 90% marks in HS?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue MA in English Literature after completing B.E? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue MA course after completing BA scoring 44.62% marks?
  4. How can I pursue M.Com after completing B.Com B.L.? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  5. Can I pursue B.Ed if I failed in any subject of M.Com? Do I have to write any entrance exam for pursuing B.Ed?
  6. Can I get admission in top Colleges for MBA after scoring low marks in BBM? Which entrance exam do I need to write for admission?
  7. Can I pursue B.Ed course after completing BCA? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission in Canada for pursuing M.Sc Maths after completing M.Sc Maths and B.Ed from India? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  9. How much should I score in MA to pursue B.Ed course? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission in B.Ed?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue MBA from Australia after completing B.Tech scoring 53% marks? In which college of Australia can I get admission?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue B.Pharma after completing class 12th scoring 55% marks? How can I apply for admission?
  12. Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech after completing B.Sc in Maths? Which entrance exam do I need to write?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue Civil Engineering after completing B.Sc (PCM)? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  14. How can I pursue B.Com after 2 years of completing H.Sc? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completing Graduation scoring 46% marks? Do I have to attempt any entrance exam?
  16. Which should I pursue from Canada after completing class 12th Science stream (Biology) scoring 70% marks? Which exam do I have to write for Visa?
  17. Can I pursue MA in Political Science after completing B.Sc? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  18. How can I pursue LLB course after completing BE scoring 70% marks?
29th March 2017, 10:17 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing BA scoring 43% marks? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is two year undergraduate course. The course deals with study of method of teaching.

Yes, to get admission in course in most of the universities/colleges candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination.

The minimum required qualification to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum 50% relaxation for reserved category.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination to get admission in course.
29th March 2017, 11:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing BA scoring 43% marks? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with BA scoring 43% marks and now I want to pursue B.Ed so I want to know am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing BA scoring 43% marks? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.
No, you are not eligible for B.Ed exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
30th March 2017, 08:44 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed refers to Bachelor of Education and same is a professional degree course required by those who are looking to make their career as a teacher in secondary and higher secondary schools.

The minimum educational qualification required for pursuing B.Ed degree course is a bachelor's degree with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized university.

So having completed your bachelor degree course with 43% aggregate you are not eligible for pursuing B.Ed degree course until you improve your aggregate in your bachelor degree.

Further as you are concerned about need of appearing in entrance examination then yes there is the requirement of same if you want to pursue the same course from top universities like DU, BHU, etc. which do conduct their admission test for which more details can be obtained by referring to their respective official links.
31st March 2017, 10:37 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hello, Sorry to say this you are not eligible to study B.Ed.
Because the minimum eligible to pursue B.Ed is graduation with atleast 50 % marks from a recognised University. There is no age criteria to apply this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?