27th February 2017, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue B.SC Agriculture in Tamil Nadu after scoring 140 cutoff marks in +2 exam?

Respected Sir, I have completed my +2 scoring 140 cutoff marks and now I want to pursue B.Sc Agriculture so I want to know am I eligible to pursue B.SC Agriculture in Tamil Nadu after scoring 140 cutoff marks in +2 exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Tamil Nadu Agricultural University?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in Architecture colleges in Chennai if I have scored 70% in boards exam and 97 marks in NATA?
  3. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study B.F.Sc in Tamil Nadu for BC candidate?
  4. Can I get a seat for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Medical College after scoring 191.25 cutoff marks?
  5. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  6. Which are the best Colleges in Andhra Pradesh, Telengana and Tamil Nadu that offer B.Sc Agriculture course? How can I get admission in the Colleges? -- [New]
  7. What is the fee structure of BSc Agriculture in Tamilnadu?
  8. Can I study BDS in Tamil Nadu if scored 980 marks in 12th Board exam and 158.25 marks in the entrance exam?
  9. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if scored 192.25 cutoff marks in Diploma Entrance Test? List of colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  10. List of colleges which offer BDS in Tamil Nadu? Cutoff marks required in 12th to study?
  11. Will I get any government college in Tamilnadu after scoring a cutoff of 195.25
  12. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT
  13. Cutoff marks in Paramedical Course BSc Nursing in government of Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission in any government college if scored 197.25 cutoff marks in Tamil Nadu MBBS entrance exam?
  15. Am I eligible for doing agriculture course after completion of 10th with 8.3 GPA?
  16. When will be the counselling for BAMS in Tamil Nadu? Cut off marks and best colleges in Tamil Nadu? Where to get application for these colleges?
  17. How can I pursue Oceanography from Tamil Nadu? Which College in Tamil Nadu offers Oceanography course and will I get a good job after completing the course?
  18. Whether my Daughter will be eligible for Tamil Nadu State quota or Andhra Pradesh State quota after scoring 85% marks in class 10th CBSE Board?
28th February 2017, 05:12 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue B.SC Agriculture in Tamil Nadu after scoring 140 cutoff marks in +2 exam?

B.Sc. Agriculture or Bachelor of Science in Agriculture is an undergraduate Agriculture Science and Technology course. The duration of this course is four years. Candidate must have passed 12th with PCB with at least 50 to 60%. As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get admission good government college to pursue B.SC Agriculture in Tamil Nadu after scoring 140 cutoff marks in +2 exam so my suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in that college which accept your score.
4th July 2020, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue B.SC Agriculture in Tamil Nadu after scoring 140 cutoff marks in 2 exam?

Is 12th mark is needed for diploma in agri and diploma in horticulture in tamilnadu. Tell about list of diploma in agri and horti college in Tamil Nadu. Sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?