28th February 2017, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue a career in Geology after completing class 12th Computer Science?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th Computer Science (Physics, Chemistry, Maths). Now I want to pursue a career in Geology so I want to know am I eligible to pursue a career in Geology after completing class 12th Computer Science? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th (Computer Science)? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which course should I pursue after class 12th if I am interested in Computer? What are the career opportunities after completing the course?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue Robotic Engineering after completing class 12th (Computer Science)? Which exam do I have to write and which University offers this course?
  4. Can I pursue Computer Science after completing class 12th with (PCM)? Which college is the best for pursuing Computer Science course in Agra?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after 8 years of completing class 12th (Computer Science, Physics and Chemistry)? What steps should I follow to pursue MBBS?
  6. Can I pursue a Career in Computer Science after completing class 10th? Is it a good career choice and will I get a good job after completing the course?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Mass Communication after completing class 12th (Science) scoring 48% marks?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue Forensic Science studies after completing class 12th with Computer Science, Diploma In Civil Engineering and B.E civil Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue BCA or MCA after completing class 12th (Commerce) without Mathematics and Computer Science as subjects?
  10. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Science)? What will be the career scope of that course?
  11. Can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which courses are available in Journalism that I can pursue?
  12. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Science stream? Which course should I pursue that has the best career and job scope?
  13. Will it be a good career choice to pursue BBA after completing class 12th (Science)? Should I pursue BBA if I am weak in Mathematics? -- [New]
  14. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Geology after completing B.Sc in Microbiology? Please provide information about M.Sc in Geology
  16. What should I do after completing class 12th (Science) that has a good career scope?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after completing class 12th in Vocational stream?
  18. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course?
9th July 2017, 10:34 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue a career in Geology after completing class 12th Computer Science?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Geology course. The required minimum qualification to pursue Geology course is candidate must have passed 10+2 from recognised board with science stream either medical or non medical.

The required minimum aggregate is candidate must have passed 12th with 50% ( varies with universities ).

So, for detail information visit at official website of respective university or college.
11th July 2017, 09:26 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue a career in Geology after completing class 12th Computer Science?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Geology course.

The eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed 12th with science stream ( Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ).

So, you can appear for entrance examination conducted by various universities and colleges.

Admission in colleges are also offered on the basis of merit score.

So, visit official website of respective colleges and universities for detail information about admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?