11th November 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue Forensic Science studies after completing class 12th with Computer Science, Diploma In Civil Engineering and B.E civil Engineering?

Respected Sir, I have completed class 12th with Computer Science, Diploma in Civil Engineering and now I have recently completed B.E Civil Engineering. I want to pursue a career in Forensic Science so I want to know am I eligible to pursue Forensic Science studies with such criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  2. Am i eligible to do masters in forensic science after completing engineering in computer science from Bangalore
  3. Am I eligible to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering from Open University after 9 years of completing class 12th?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue civil engineering? I have passed 12th science
  5. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  6. Is it possible to join civil engineering after completing B.Sc Computer Science?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue Robotic Engineering after completing class 12th (Computer Science)? Which exam do I have to write and which University offers this course?
  8. Can I pursue graduation with correspondence after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue Aerospace Engineering after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  10. What can I do after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  11. Am I eligible to get direct admission to 3rd year Civil engineering after completion of diploma in Computer Science engineering?
  12. Can I go for MS in Computer Science in USA after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  13. What is the procedure to pursue Forensic Science courses after completing class 12th?
  14. Which among these is a better choice Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering and Forensic Science after completing class 12th?
  15. How to do B.E after completing diploma in civil engineering
  16. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  17. How can I pursue B.Tech in Civil Engineering from Open University after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  18. How to enter B.tech in Computer engineering after completing Diploma In Computer Science engineeering?
14th November 2016, 10:26 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to pursue Forensic Science studies after completing class 12th with Computer Science, Diploma In Civil Engineering and B.E civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed class 12th with Computer Science, Diploma in Civil Engineering and now I have recently completed B.E Civil Engineering. I want to pursue a career in Forensic Science so I want to know am I eligible to pursue Forensic Science studies with such criteria?

You are eligible after 12th class.
You need only 12th with science stream to join the forensic science.
You can join after 12th class, with minimum 50% of marks.

There is no need to do diploma/degree program in engineering fields.
You can apply after completing your 12th with science stream.

You need only to qualify the entrance exam.
4th July 2018, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Forensic Science studies after completing class 12th with Computer Science, Diploma In Civil Engineering and B.E civil Engineering?

Am I eligible for forensic science studies after completing diploma in civil engineering...?
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?