6th April 2017, 01:25 PM
Pooja Goud

Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Forensic Science from Pune after completing B.Sc in Chemistry?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Sc Chemistry and after completing it I want to pursue M.Sc in Forensic Science so I want to know am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Forensic Science from Pune after completing B.Sc in Chemistry? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BDS graduation?
  2. Can I be eligible for MSc in forensic science after appearing for T.Y.BSc in Chemistry? Entrance exam date and syllabus?
  3. Am I eligible for MSc in forensic science after reading chemistry and botany? I am a BSc Zoology student -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to go for MSc Forensic Science course?
  5. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science? Scope of Forensic scientist in India?
  6. Can I pursue M.Sc forensic science after completion of B.Sc chemistry, botany and zoology?
  7. How to do MSc in Criminology after studying BSc Forensic Science in Mumbai
  8. Can I go for MSc forensic science after doing degree 2nd year at St Francis college Hyderabad
  9. How can I apply for MSc in Forensic science after finishing BSc with chemistry subject?
  10. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after studying in BSc with chemistry subject
  11. What is the scope of MSc Forensic after completing BSc Honors from Chemistry
  12. Is M.Sc Psychology better after B.Sc Forensic?
  13. Can I go for MSc in Forensic science after completing graduation with BSc in Biotechnology
  14. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  15. Details about MSc in Forensic Science after BSc in Chemistry
  16. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Forensic Science from OU after completing B.Sc (BZC)? Can I apply for OUPGCET exam?
  18. Am I eligible to do PG in Forensic Science after completing BSc degree in MPC?
15th April 2017, 09:51 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Forensic Science from Pune after completing B.Sc in Chemistry?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to pursue M.Sc in Forensic Science course after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry course. There is a certain eligibility criteria that is to be followed. Here is the basic educational qualification that is required to pursue this course.

>> The minimum educational qualification required to pursue this M.Sc in Forensic Science course is any one of the below mentioned courses.

* BDS
* B.Pharmacy
* B.Sc in ANY STREAM (Chemistry or Physics or Zoology or Biology or Biochemistry) ...etc.,

>> As you are from Bachelor of Science background, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to pursue this M.Sc in Forensic Science course.
26th December 2017, 09:02 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Forensic Science from Pune after completing B.Sc in Chemistry?

Yes, you are definitely eligible to join in M.SC forensic science course after the completion of your B.SC chemistry degree.
# M.SC in forensic science is 2 years duration post graduation degree and the educational qualification required to join in this course is B.SC with physics, botony, chemistry, zoology, biochemistry, microbiology, b.pharmacy or applied sciences for UGC recognised college.
# And only 23 colleges in India offering this course and some of those colleges are :
-> Kurukshetra university, Haryana
-> Osmania university, Hyderabad
-> Gujarat university, Gujarat
-> Amity university, UP
-> Jain university, Bangalore
-> Bundelkhand university, UP
-> CMJ university, Meghalaya etc.
# After the completion of this course, you can apply for jobs like :
-> Intelligence Bureau officer
-> Customs agent
-> Private investigator
-> Corrections officer etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?