27th May 2018, 03:06 PM
Amit sab

Am I eligible to pursue Masters in Geography after completing Graduation in Science?

I have completed my Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and Physics. Now, I wish to pursue M.A in Geography. Am I eligible to take admission in Masters Geography since, I'm from science background?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do Post graduation in Actuarial Science after completing BBA?
  2. Am I eligible to appear for CSIR NET in earth science after completing masters degree in Arts, Geography
  3. Am i eligible to do masters in forensic science after completing engineering in computer science from Bangalore
  4. Can I do MSc in Physics after doing M.A in English
  5. Can I pursue MA in Archaeology after completing BA in Political Science?
  6. How to pursue MA Geography after doing graduation in geography
  7. Can I study Special Honours in Geography from Calcutta University after completing Graduation?
  8. How should I pursue masters after completing graduation in B.A programme with Maths
  9. Am I eligible to do masters in Canada after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  10. Can I pursue MA in Geography if I did not have geography as a subject in graduation? Which Institutes offer MA in Geography?
  11. How to do masters degree in GIS and RS after completing graduation in Arts Geography with 64%
  12. Can I apply for job or continue higher studies after completing Graduation in Geography subject?
  13. Am I eligible to study Masters degree in regular mode after completion of Graduation in Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I pursue MA in Geography after BA geography?
  15. Can I pursue Masters in Maths after completing BS Honors in Economics?
  16. Can I do MSc in Geography after completing graduation in Geography?
  17. Am I eligible to do Actuarial science after completion of B.Com as under graduation course?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue BCA from a Government College after completing class 12th Arts from NIOS Board?
29th May 2018, 08:23 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Masters in Geography after completing Graduation in Science?

Master in Geography is two year duration course. The required eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in geography or geography as a main paper in bachelor degree course.

The minimum required aggregate to appear for entrance examination to get admission in the course is 50%.

So, you are not eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in the course as per your qualification.

For some of the institutes there is no limitation on discipline of bachelor degree. So, to get more details regarding the admission visit at official website of the university.
30th May 2018, 12:26 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Masters in Geography after completing Graduation in Science?

Master in Geography is two year duration course from a recognised university.

The eligibility criteria to appear for entrance examination to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in Geography.

Candidates passed bachelor degree in other stream but have pursued Geography in any year are also eligible to appear for examination.

So, you are not eligible to appear in entrance examination to get admission in a well recognised university.
30th May 2018, 11:50 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The educational qualification to pursue master degree in Geography is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in geography or have pursued geography as main paper in bachelor degree.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in a recognised university as per your qualification.

To get complete detail about admission procedure visit at official website of university or college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?