19th November 2016, 06:20 PM
Satyapalsharma

Am I eligible to pursue MS-CIT after 8 years of completing BA?

Respected Sir, I am working as Jr. Network Engineer from last 3 years and I had completed BA course 8 years ago and after it one year of Network Ingredients course from Jetking. I want to know am I eligible to pursue MS-CIT with such criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to pursue LAW after completing B.Com from ISM?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for CIT after having 24 years of service in school?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue BMS after seven years of completing class 12th? How can I apply for the course?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue MA after completing B.Sc? What is the procedure for admission?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after 4 years of completing class 12th with 46.6% marks?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) after 13 years of completing H.Sc?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after 8 years of completing class 12th (Computer Science, Physics and Chemistry)? What steps should I follow to pursue MBBS?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue M.Com after completing BA course? How can I apply for admission?
  9. Can I pursue M.Com after three years of completing B.Com with 49% marks?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing B.Com? Which College is best for pursuing B.Ed course?
  11. Can I pursue M.Pharmacy course after completing B.Sc (PCM)?
  12. How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  13. How to pursue MBA after completing B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to pursue BHMS (Distance Education) after 23 years of completing B.Sc (Maths, Physics and Chemistry)? -- [New]
  15. Can I pursue MBBS after completing BUMS? What is the procedure to pursue MBBS after completing BUMS?
  16. Can I pursue M.Sc Biochemistry after completing 4 years B.Sc Chemistry course?
  17. In which subject should I pursue MA after 4 years of completing BBA course?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Psychology after completing B.Sc Computer Science? What is the age limit to pursue M.Sc course?
25th November 2016, 08:33 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue MS-CIT after 8 years of completing BA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyapalsharma View Post
Respected Sir, I am working as Jr. Network Engineer from last 3 years and I had completed BA course 8 years ago and after it one year of Network Ingredients course from Jetking. I want to know am I eligible to pursue MS-CIT with such criteria?
If you want to do a MSC-IT regular/full time course then you should be from Science background or from Computer background like BCA OR B.SC or its equivalent. You have to clear the Common Entrance Test conducted by the university or the State and based on the merit you will be getting admission.

Since you have mentioned that you have completed BA degree so, you can apply for M.SC-IT course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?