27th January 2017, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue my Education after discontinuing my studies for a long time due to some family problems? Can I purse B.com while doing a job?

Respected Sir, I had discontinued my studies due to some family problems. I just finished 2nd PUC in first class from Bangalore, I would like to continue with my studies by doing a job so I want to know am I eligible to pursue my Education after discontinuing my studies for a long time due to some family problems? Can I purse B.com while doing a job? Please answer as soon as possible.

29th January 2017, 06:37 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue my Education after discontinuing my studies for a long time due to some family problems? Can I purse B.com while doing a job?

You can pursue bachelor of commerce after having long academic gap. The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of commerce course is:

You must have done 12th from a recognized board with passing percentage of marks. If you want to pursue Bachelor of commerce while doing job, you can pursue it from distance education.

Institutes which offer Bachelor of Commerce in distance mode:

1. School of Open Learning Delhi University.

2. Sikkim Manipal University.

3. Indira Gandhi National Open University.

4. Anna University.

5. Bangalore University etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?