16th August 2012, 12:27 PM
mahendrareddy512

Am I eligible for Rail Transport Courses after completing B.Tech Computer Science Engineering

sir iam completed btech(computer science engineering)

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for the post of station master after scoring 45% marks in graduation?
  2. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  3. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  4. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  5. How can I study diploma in Rail Transport and Management? I am a B.Com student
  6. Can we do B.Ed after completing B.Tech and M.Tech in computer science and engineering
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Rail Engineering & Transport for an Assistant Loco Pilot? What benefits I will get in Railway department?
  8. Minimum marks required to get admission in B.Com Honors?
  9. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  10. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  11. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  12. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  14. When will be the next M.Ed entrance test in CCS University
  15. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  16. Am I eligible for PG in Biomedical after completing b.E 3rd year with computer science? Names of entrance exams and duration of the PG courses?
  17. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible for SET exam after completing M.Tech 2nd year in computer science and engineering
12th March 2013, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Rail Transport Courses after completing B.Tech Computer Science Engineering

I completed B.tech(information technology). Am I eligible for integrated M.Sc& Ph.d through JAM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?