19th July 2014, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for RBI assistant post after scoring 47% in UG? I got 80% marks

i got 47 percent in ug but in pg i got 80 percent if i eligible for rbi assistant post

16th September 2015, 12:20 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for RBI assistant post after scoring 47% in UG? I got 80% marks

Eligibility criteria to apply for RBI assistant post are as under:-

-The candidate must be a Graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 18 years to 28 years.There is relaxation in upper age limit for for OBC candidates by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

Selection Procedure :

Online exam and

Interview .

The Online Examination will be for 200 marks for a time duration of 2 hours from subjects like Reasoning,English Language,Test of Numerical Ability,Test of General Awareness, Test of Computer Knowledge .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?