21st March 2010, 05:01 PM
Manish27

Am I eligible for the recruitment in IAF like Fast Track Selection, SSC, AEC after completing MCA course?

Hello sir.....
I am doing MCA final year......
I have studied maths and physics in my graduate level..
I have seen that now there is a recruitment in IAF like Fast track selection,SSC,AEC(Aeronautical Engineering course) etc..
Am i eligible for these now to attend the exams........

28th May 2011, 08:54 PM
mohit753

Default Re: Am I eligible for the recruitment in IAF like Fast Track Selection, SSC, AEC after completing MCA course?

hi manish
as you are post graduate you are eligible for IAF but through limited entries such as cds & fast track but in my opinion you must check ur date of birth because in airforce males upto 23 are allowed.
for more details please check
www.airforcecareer.in
29th May 2011, 02:06 PM
sujayraj12

Default Re: Am I eligible for the recruitment in IAF like Fast Track Selection, SSC, AEC after completing MCA course?

yes tou are elligible
19th June 2011, 04:28 PM

I have just finished my Fsc. 2nd year examination and result is awaited i am getting throughout above 80%marks in my all examination
11th July 2011, 12:23 PM

Dear Sir

i have completed the diploma course in computer science &engineering with 79%
i have seen that now there is a recruitment in IAF like Fast track selection,SSC,AEC(Aeronautical Engineering course) etc..
whether there is an oppurtunity in technical branch for girls

Am i eligible for these now to attend the exams........
plz revert back on my email id
15th September 2011, 09:57 AM

i passed 12with commerce student can i apply for air force as a officer
27th September 2011, 02:00 PM

i have 58 percent aggregate but also posses a ncc c certificate with 'A' grade , will i have any chance for fast track selection or afcat exam ??
3rd October 2011, 03:27 PM

hello sir ,iam a student from life sciences backround i have completed my b.pharmacy of 4 years course ,pls update me the upcoming vacancies for which am eligible for in indian air force .pls do reply me [email protected] my mail id.
28th August 2014, 01:06 PM

hello sir,i am a student of B.A(pass) less than 50%.now i want to MCA for ssc exm. am i elgible for ssc ? pls, tell me about. if u kindly answer these quiestion as best as possible, i"ll be grateful to u. [email protected]