15th March 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to seek B.E admission in Anna University? I am a native of Tamilnadu

I am the native of tamil nadu and working in other states.My son born and studying in other states.whether he is eligible to seek BE admission in anna university.if so how and what is the procedure. R.Subramanian B2/2 Sunflag Colony Bhandara Road Bhandara Maharashtra PIN 441905 Ph:9420865436

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give TANCET and various Anna University exams if I am a native of Tamilnadu? Is there any special reservation quota for students who have studied in Tamilnadu?
  2. Am I eligible for Anna University admission test for engineering? How can I write the CET test for Karnataka engineering admission?
  3. Can I get M.E/M.Tech admission from Anna University? I have finished B.E from Vinayaka Mission University
  4. when will be the TANCET exam?
  5. Can a candidate from Tamilnadu participate in Anna university counselling? I did my schooling in Pondicherry
  6. How to seek admission in MSc Nutritional Sciences in Allahabad University? Am i eligible for this? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  7. Am I eligible for admission in B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication under Anna University after passing 12th with 48% marks?
  8. Am I eligible for Tamilnadu MBBS after scoring 88% in 12th? Is there any entrance exam for Tamilnadu MBBS?
  9. Am I eligible for lecturer job in engineering colleges? I have done diploma in computer technology 3 year SNPT and BCA from Madras university, MCA from Tamilnadu open university and ME CSE from Anna university?
  10. Am I eligible to write EAMCET if I am a native of Tamilnadu by my parents are employees of Tamilnadu and Central Government?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for MBBS course in Tamilnadu government if I am a native of Kerala state who has passed HSE with 91%
  12. Is there any possibility to get CEG or ACT campus after scoring 40.150 in TANCET?
  13. Am i eligible to get admission in PG course after graduating 6 years back? List of universities in India where I can seek admission?
  14. Am I eligible to attend the Tamilnadu B.E lateral entry counseling after completing diploma with 95% from Tamilnadu?
  15. Under what quota can a native of Nepal get admission in engineering program from any AICTE approved college?
  16. What is the eligibility to join B.E under Anna University in Tamilnadu? I have completed 12th from kerala with 52%
  17. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Being a Keralite can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Engineering College if completed 10th from Gujarat and 12th in Tamil Nadu? Documents and certificates required to get admission? -- [New]
12th May 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible to seek B.E admission in Anna University? I am a native of Tamilnadu

I am native of Tamil nadu working at present in UAE, can i get information about admission procedure for BE in tamil nadu Government colleges
28th May 2014, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible to seek B.E admission in Anna University? I am a native of Tamilnadu

i did my diploma at tamilnadu but i belong to manipur.. is there any special quota for lateral entry of other states at anna university (government colleges)? or is there any special application to apply?
30th August 2015, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

My son is studying in pondicherry. Is he eligible to get admission in Anna university or deemed universities in tamilnadu.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?