20th April 2018, 09:27 PM
Shaik Tajun

Am I eligible to study Anesthesia or Physiotherapist after completing Diploma course?

I have completed my Diploma in Pharmacy. Can I study Anesthesia course or Physiotherapist course now? If yes, which course exactly should I opt for and how do I should apply for that course? Is there any entrance test for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Anesthesia being a MPT postgraduate?
  2. Hi Everyone
  3. After B.Pharma which course should I study for? Will I be eligible for M.Sc in Anesthesia?
  4. Eligibility to study Diploma in Anesthesia Technology course? Institutes available in Pune for it?
  5. Options for Masters degree in Anesthesia after failing to clear training in DNB Anesthesia?
  6. List of Diploma courses available to study for Physiotherapist?
  7. Scope of doing masters in anesthesia technology after completing B.Sc in Anesthesia technology?
  8. Where to apply in Jaipur to study Diploma in Anesthesia Technician course? Fees and opportunities available after the course?
  9. Can i become a Physiotherapist after studying Diploma in Pharmacy?
  10. What are all the Post Graduate options after MBBS completion?
  11. Is there any Diploma course available in Critical Care, Emergency Care other than Diploma in Medicine and Anesthesia after MBBS? How to study the course?
  12. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Forensic and Criminology for Bachelor of Physiotherapist graduate?
  13. Scope of Physiotherapist in London? List of hospitals where I can work?
  14. How to study Diploma in Operation Theatre and Anesthesia Technology from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka?
  15. Does NTR University, Andhra Pradesh offer Ph.D in Anesthesia?
  16. Which course has more scope in between Diploma in Operation Theater and Diploma in Anesthesia Technology? List of colleges and admission procedure for it?
  17. List of colleges offering M.Sc in Anesthesia/Pain Management in India -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Best institutions in North India for Diploma in Anesthesia Technology course? Job prospectus and salary scale?
30th September 2020, 11:16 PM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Anesthesia or Physiotherapist after completing Diploma course?

To study anesthesia you will forest have to study MBBS which is a 5.5 year course and after this course you can do your specialization in anesthesia
To study physiotherapy and anesthesia
You will have to study 11 and 12 in science stream
The subjects that you will have to study in your 11&12 are physics,chemistry and biology
The admission to this course is based on the national level entrance exam
If you want to persue any of the above course than you will have to first study 11 and 12 from science stream
After clearing the entrance exam you will be anklets get admission in any good government or private college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?