20th July 2019, 12:52 PM
CHANDU LAKSHMI

Am I eligible to study B.Pharmacy after completing 12th from Open School?

Am I eligible to study B.Pharmacy after completing 12th from Open School? Because I had studied from CEC (Civics, Economics and Commerce) stream. I am not interested in that group. I failed 2 years. Now I decided my Inter with MPC or BiPC. So, if I will complete and then will I be able to join B.Pharmacy?

22nd July 2019, 05:18 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Pharmacy after completing 12th from Open School?

The minimum education required for Bachelor of Pharmacy degree course is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

So, once you completed your Class 12th in Science stream even in correspondence mode, you will be eligible for pursuing B.Pharmacy degree course if your board of examination for Class 12th is approved for distance education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?