5th January 2023, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in IGNOU if completed B.Tech(computer science Engineering)?

Am I eligible to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in IGNOU if completed B.Tech(computer science Engineering)?

9th January 2023, 03:34 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in IGNOU if completed B.Tech(computer science Engineering)?

Eligibility Criteria required to study M.Sc in Mathematics course in IGNOU:

The minimum basic eligibility criteria required to pursue this M.Sc in Mathematics course in IGNOU is given below,

Name of the College - IGNOU

Name of the Course - M.Sc in Mathematics

>> Candidates must have completed "Graduation" from a recognized university or institute with Major or Honours in Mathematics subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.

>> The minimum duration of M.Sc in Mathematics course in IGNOU is 2 years and is divided into 4 semesters.

>> If you have studied Mathematics as the subject, then I can say that you can apply. But for making sure, I suggest you to contact the college for more detailed information.
10th January 2023, 04:32 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in IGNOU if completed B.Tech(computer science Engineering)?

Any candidate who has completed graduation with atleast 55% marks and above with english and mathematics as core subject are eligible to persue master s
Course.
B.tech students are also eligible.
Admission is granted on the basis of entrance exam or merit.
Interested candidates can fill the application form online through the official website of IGNOU.
11th January 2023, 06:10 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The candidate should have completed a graduation in relevant subject with a minimum of 50% marks to be eligible for M.S.c (Mathematics) in IGNOU. Admission to IGNOU is based on the entrance test that is conducted by the university itself. The candidate can visit the official website at www.ignou.ac.in for more information.
13th January 2023, 08:17 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You are eligible to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in IGNOU if completed your B.Tech in computer science Engineering. Candidates who have earned a bachelor's degree with a minimum of 50% in their major subjects English and mathematics are eligible to pursue a postgraduate degree in mathematics from IGNOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?