31st May 2019, 07:51 PM
Anzia joseph

Am I eligible to study MBA HR after completion of Bachelor of Social Work [BSW]?

Can I take MBA after completing Bachelor of Social Work [BSW] in HR department? Which entrance exam will I have write for this and which colleges would be best for pursuing MBA in Human Resource Management? What are the job opportunities in MBA HR in India?

29th November 2022, 08:38 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MBA HR after completion of Bachelor of Social Work [BSW]?

Eligibility criteria required to pursue MBA in HR after completion of Bachelor of Social work:

The minimum educational qualification required to study MBA in HR course is given below,

Name of the Course - MBA in HR

@ Candidates must have completed Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute to be eligible.

@ As Bachelor of Social work is a Bachelor's Degree, I can say that you are certainly eligible.

@ In order to get admission in this MBA in HR course, you are required to appear in National Level Examinations like GMAT, XAT, CAT, CMAT, SNAP..etc., or else concerned state's MBA entrance examinations or concerned college's MBA Entrance Examination..etc.,

@ Some of the best colleges offering this course are,
IIM Ranchi
XLRI Jamshedpur
Xavier Institute of Social Sciences, Ranchi
SCMHRD, Pune
Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai ..etc.,

@ You may find employment opportunities in both the government sector as well as private sector organizations. Some of them are Reliance, Wipro Limited, State Bank of India, TCS, ICICI Bank..etc., as a HR Manager, Technical Recruiter..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?