11th August 2017, 01:19 AM
Harbamon phangcho

Am I eligible to study without taking Hindi subject? Which college to apply?

Am I eligible to study without taking Hindi subject? Which college to apply? Can you please give me the details on this soon? as I need to apply for the course, will wait for your valuable suggestions. Kindly answer me with full details. Thanks!

13th August 2017, 02:42 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study without taking Hindi subject? Which college to apply?

No, it is not mandatory to pursue Hindi as main or optional paper in your bachelor degree.

So, you are eligible to get admission in most of the colleges without having Hindi as main subject.

The eligibility to get admission in various course varies on the stream of your 12th std. So, to get detail information about admission in any specific course visit official website of respective university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?