28th December 2017, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take polytechnic diploma after completion of 11th standard?

I am the student of class 11 I want to do polytechnic in this year. Am I eligible to take the polytechnic diploma and intermediate in the joint year? Can you please provide me with the information on this? Awaiting to get the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
3rd January 2018, 10:41 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take polytechnic diploma after completion of 11th standard?

No, you are not eligible to pursue both Polytechnic Diploma and Intermediate course at the same time. You are eligible to pursue Polytechnic Diploma course after completion of your 10th or 12th standard. You can get direct admission in second year of Polytechnic Diploma course after completion of your 12th standard. So, I suggest you to complete your Intermediate course and then go for Polytechnic Diploma course.
8th January 2018, 08:13 PM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: Am I eligible to take polytechnic diploma after completion of 11th standard?

After 10th class only it is eligible for doing the polytechnic diploma but not after 11th standard .
Even if you want to do then you must write polytechnic entrance exam by keeping your 10th class memo only thing to note here is your 11th standard i.e one year will be wasted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?