10th September 2016, 05:42 PM
Santosh612

Am I eligible for Tech Mahindra recruitment if couldn't attend the exam and got failed?

I have completed my 10th with 92% and Inter with 94% and B.Tech with 87.4%
My problem is that I did not complete my Inter in regular March 2012 but completed by May 2012 as a supplementary exam. I failed in physics exam at that time due to my health issues I couldn't even attend the exam But I went to exam hall and couldn't write the exam and got failed. I have compartmental in my Inter certificate. Am I eligible for Tech Mahindra recruitment.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?
  2. Can I apply for Tech Mahindra, if have one backlog in 2nd year? -- [New]
  3. Can I attend Tech-Mahindra On-Campus Drive if completed Intermediate in 3 years?
  4. Am I eligible for Tech Mahindra recruitment if secured 65% in B.Tech, 71.10% in Diploma and 46% in 10th?
  5. Eligibility criteria to get job in Tech Mahindra Ahmedabad?
  6. Is it beneficial to attend Kotak Mahindra PO Aptitude Test if the salary package is Rs. 3 Lacs being a B.Tech graduate?
  7. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-campus Drive for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Bangalore?
  8. Does Tech Mahindra recruit under bond agreement for IT graduates?
  9. Can I apply in Tech Mahindra Technical Support Associate recruitment being a BBA graduate?
  10. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra off-campus interview for a candidate who has 2 years of gap after B.Tech?
  11. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 52.5% in 10th, 61.8% in 12th and 86.7% in B.Tech?
  12. Eligibility to attend Tech Mahindra Off-campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Tech? When Tech Mahindra will take Off-campus Interview in Bangalore?
  13. How can I prepare for Technical round of Tech Mahindra and Mahindra Satyam Campus Interview?
  14. Am I eligible to attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive if secured 63.23% in 10th and 47% in 12th being a BCA candidate?
  15. Minimum required aggregate for Tech Mahindra campus recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to attend CAPGEMINI on-campus interview with mentioned percentage if having gap of 3 years between B.Tech and M.Tech?
  17. Tips to face Tech Mahindra and Satyam? Recruitment process for HCL? Tips to solved Aptitude, Technical and HR rounds?
  18. Can I attend Mahindra-Satyam On-Campus drive if having 2 years of gap between 12th and B.Tech?
10th September 2016, 09:07 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Tech Mahindra recruitment if couldn't attend the exam and got failed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santosh612 View Post
I have completed my 10th with 92% and Inter with 94% and B.Tech with 87.4%
My problem is that I did not complete my Inter in regular March 2012 but completed by May 2012 as a supplementary exam. I failed in physics exam at that time due to my health issues I couldn't even attend the exam But I went to exam hall and couldn't write the exam and got failed. I have compartmental in my Inter certificate. Am I eligible for Tech Mahindra recruitment.
To be recruited under Tech Mahindra candidate should have completed his/her B.Tech degree without any backlog in any examination. So, as per my knowledge it is very difficult to get a job in a Tech Mahindra. But still I will advice you to complete your study with good percentage and then try in a company for a job. Till now you are not eligible for a job.
28th October 2020, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Tech Mahindra recruitment if couldn't attend the exam and got failed?

DEAR SIR MADAM I AM 10TH FAIL I WANT JOB AT TECH MAHINDRA WILL I GET AND I HAVE GOOD EXPERIENCE IN JOB AND HAD GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS AND I CAN TALK ENGLISH GOOD HAVING GOOG KNOWELGE IN COMPUTER PRESENT WORKING FOR TALWAR HYUNDAI AS A FRONT OFFICE EXECUTIVE PLEASE CONTACT ME ON 9966992089
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?