18th April 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for TGT level after graduation in Political science with B.Ed in Social Science

i am a graduate in Political Science with B.Ed in Social Science and English.I want to know ,if iam eligible for TGT level?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible as a social science teacher at TGT level? I am a graduate in Political Science from Delhi University with 62%
  2. How may i add an extra subject(history or geography) in graduation level after completing it? I've completed graduation with Hindi, English, Political Science, and Food Technology and B.Ed in social science
  3. Am I eligible for PGT or TGT in Kendriya Vidyalaya Singthan? I have completed B.A with 47% in Political Science
  4. What is the eligibility for TGT in UP?
  5. Am i eligible for PGT or TGT in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangthan
  6. Can I apply for social science TGT? I have done B.A Political Honors
  7. Date of PGT Exam in UP?
  8. How may i get the previous year solve papers for TGT and PGT (Hindi and Social Science )?
  9. Higher studies options after post graduation in Political Science?
  10. Can I join MA correspondence course along with my regular B.Ed course at the same time? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the date of KVC Mains Exam of TGT social science? Sample question papers of mains of social science of last years?
  12. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  14. Guidance on what can be a wiser option for me to pursue my post-graduation in? -- [New]
  15. Guidance on what can be a wiser option for me to pursue my post graduation in?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in DU for B.A.(H) in Political Science if secured 83% in 12th Science from CBSE Board? Is it beneficial to take Arts in graduation for 12th Science student?
  17. DSSB TGT social science last 5 years question papers?
  18. Previous years PGT Geography and TGT social science question papers
2nd January 2015, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for TGT level after graduation in Political science with B.Ed in Social Science

I am graduate in political science and Economics and bed in English and Economics and ctet qualied am I eligible for tgt of sst
10th May 2015, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for TGT level after graduation in Political science with B.Ed in Social Science

I have complete grauduation with english and politics and b.ed with s.s.t and hindi.Am i eligible for tgt level?
12th November 2015, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

In graduation I have Hindi,Urdu,sociology. In Bed, Hindi & Social Science. I am eligible in social science.
5th January 2017, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

I am I eligible for kvs tgt post being a graduate in political science honours with B.ed and ctet qualified
1st July 2017, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

AM i eligible for TGT eXam after graduation in geography and economics with b.ed in social science
25th June 2018, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

I am PG in economics and BE.d from SST can I eligible for PGT in dsssb, NVS, KVS
30th June 2018, 05:14 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

TGT ( Trained Graduate Teacher ) and for recruitment you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by CBSE ( CTET ) or STET.

The eligibility to apply for TGT post is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree and also have B.Ed qualification.

There is no age limit to appear in examination for CTET.

For more information visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?