10th April 2022, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for tgt maths in kvs or DSSSB?

I have done Bsc (Hons) with major subject Physics & minor subject Maths & Computer Science. I have studied Maths in 5 semesters not in 6th semester. Am I eligible for tgt maths in kvs or DSSSB?

11th April 2022, 04:34 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for tgt maths in kvs or DSSSB?

Those who have studied maths in all 3 years of graduation with atleast 50% marks and any of 2 subjects I.e physics, electronic, computer science, electronic, statistics, chemistry with 50% marks in each subject at graduation level .

As you have not studied maths in all semester , thus there are less chances of you getting selected as maths us a compulsory subject.
12th April 2022, 12:43 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

TGT eligibility criteria for KVS (Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangthan) for Mathematics are given below.

--> The candidate should have studied Mathematics in all three years of graduation with any two subjects out of Physics, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics, and Chemistry.

--> Candidates who have an Honours degree in Mathematics subject should have studied Mathematics in all three years of graduation with a minimum score of 50% marks and any of two subjects that is Physics, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics, and Chemistry with at least 50% of marks in each subject at graduation level.

--> BA Honours in Mathematics and BSc Honours in any subject other than Mathematics are not eligible for the post of TGT Mathematics.

--> The upper age limit to apply should not be more than 35 years.

TGT eligibility criteria for DSSSB (Delhi Subordinate Services Selection)for Mathematics are given below.

--> Candidate must have a bachelor's degree or equivalent with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

--> Must have a degree/diploma in teaching and should have knowledge of Hindi is essential.

--> A candidate should have passed CTET from CBSE.

--> The maximum age limit for the DSSSB TGT examination is 32 years.
14th April 2022, 07:53 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

As you have studied Physics, Maths & Chemistry you are eligible for the post of TGT Maths in KVS/NVS. But you need to clear CTET also to be eligible.
30th June 2022, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc Hons electronics
And bed physics and mathematics
Ctet Papar 2 qualified
Am i eligible for TGT maths in NVS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?