10th August 2017, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for UGC NET Environmental Science after completion of M.Sc with Geology?

Am I eligible for UGC NET Environmental Science after completion of M.Sc with Geology? Can you please guide me with the needed details on the same? What are the minimum criteria to apply for Environmental Science? Can someone please guide me soon?

Related Questions:
  1. M.Sc in Chemistry is eligible for UGC NET in Environmental Science?
  2. Am I eligible for UGC NET in Environmental Science after completion of masters in forestry?
  3. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET(Environmental Science/Life Science) if completed M.Tech in Environmental Science & Technology? Am I eligible to become a Lecturer for Life Science or Environmental Science?
  4. Can I be eligible to apply for UGC NET in Environmental Science after completing MSc in Zoology?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET environmental science after completion of agriculture graduation with horticulture?
  6. Can I be eligible for UGC NET Environmental Science after completing MSc with Botany -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for UGC NET in Environmental Science
  8. Can I apply for UGC-NET(Environmental Sciences) if completed M.Phil in Environmental Technology and PG in Biotechnology?
  9. Master degree holder in Energy and Environmental Engineering is eligible for UGC NET Environmental Science or not?
  10. Am i eligible to apply for UGC NET June after graduation in MSc Botany with 57%?
  11. Can biotech students apply for UGC NET in environment sciences?
  12. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after completion of MA in Environmental Studies from Rabindraharati University?
  13. M.Sc enviromental science holder can apply for UGC NET in enviromental science? -- [New]
  14. Best books available for UGC NET Environmental Science
  15. Am I eligible to appear for UGC NET in Environmental Science after completing M.Sc in Public Health Nursing?
  16. Can I apply for UGC NET in the subject of environmental science after completing MSc with Botany
  17. Am I eligible to apply for CSIR NET in earth science? I am doing MSc environmental science
  18. Am I eligible for CSIR NET or UGC NET? Is there any alternative to these exams? I've completed my BSC.Geology from Pune University. Now I'm doing MSc Geoinformatics in Pune University

10th August 2017, 09:12 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for UGC NET Environmental Science after completion of M.Sc with Geology?

UGC NET is University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test. The examination conducting body is now Central Board of Secondary Education. So, it is now called CBSE NET.

In terms of academic qualification, a candidate should have done master's degree in any stream to apply for this competitive entrance exam. This is conducted for Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship. Students with 55% marks in master's degree can apply for this exam.

The upper age limit for JRF is 28 years.

11th August 2017, 11:09 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for UGC NET Environmental Science after completion of M.Sc with Geology?

The eligibility criteria for University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test:

1. You must be post graduate in any stream to apply for this examination. Final year post graduation candidates can also apply for exam.

2. There is minimum 55% marks requirement in master's degree to apply for this exam.

You can apply for NET exam after M.Sc with Geology. You must be below 28 years to apply for JRF and there is no age limit for lectureship.

4th August 2018, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

I have done my M.Sc with Applied Chemistry. Is I am eligible for UGC NET environmental science ?

17th March 2019, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

I have completed MA in environmental studies from Rabindra Bharati University. Am I eligible environmental science subject for UGC net exam? Please quick information to me.

6th July 2019, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Passed honours in physiology& M.A in environment studies with 78.2%,Can i eligible for net exam

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?