15th June 2018, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for UPSC with Prabhakar degree in Prayag Sangeet Samiti?

I am a student from Prayag Sangeet Samiti, Allahabad. I want to know that whether I am eligible for the UPSC exam with the Prabhakar degree of Music from Prayag Sangeet Samiti, Allahabad or not? Please answer my question I'm really worried.

20th June 2018, 09:11 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for UPSC with Prabhakar degree in Prayag Sangeet Samiti?

Yes, you are eligible for applying to the UPSC exam.

The educational qualification required for UPSC exam is any graduation level degree in any stream from any recognized university.

Since prayag sangeet samiti is not recognized by UGC but it is recognized by government of Uttar Pradesh.
UPSC exam accepts any degree from any recognized university you can apply for UPSC exam.

For notifications, application forms visit the official website of UPSC.
6th November 2018, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for UPSC with Prabhakar degree in Prayag Sangeet Samiti?

Am I eligible for UPSC with Bechlor of music degree in Raja Man Singh Tomar music and art University Gwalior M.P ?
25th July 2019, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

I am sangeet prabhakar in vocal and instrumental. Is i am eligible for government music teacher?
4th September 2019, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I am samresh kumar eligible prabhakar degree prayag sangeet samiti CTET BTET STET EXAM please help me
18th December 2019, 04:45 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for uppcs beo with prabhakar degree in music in prayag sangeet samiti
24th July 2020, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Sangeet prabhakar degree is equivalent to what degree and what is the qualifications for admission in this course
24th July 2020, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Sangeet prabhakar degree is equivalent to what degree and what is the qualifications for admission in this course
30th August 2020, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for UPSC with tabla visharad from akhil bhartiya gandharva mahavidyalaya, mumbai?
10th October 2020, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

How many types of govt jobs apply after sangeet prabhakkar from prayag music
29th December 2020, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I get gov job after music vocal padbhaar
4th March 2022, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm not sure that prabhakar degree is equal as B.ed for music students? Is this true? Can we fill the DAV form by our Prabhakar degrees basis?
4th April 2023, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Am I elligible for bpsc prabhakar degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?