21st July 2019, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to work as a PGT Physics after completing M.Tech in ECE and B.Ed?

Hello Sir, I have completed M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering and B.Ed as well. Am I eligible for PGT Physics teacher? Or, any other subject area?

19th August 2019, 06:58 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to work as a PGT Physics after completing M.Tech in ECE and B.Ed?

As per the eligibility criteria of KVS PGT teacher, candidates must have pursued a masters course in respective subject(minimum 55% marks). They also should have completed B.ed course. As you have no masters degree in Physics, you are not eligible for pgt post.
21st August 2019, 06:18 PM
Ballisidhu143

Default Re: Am I eligible to work as a PGT Physics after completing M.Tech in ECE and B.Ed?

In which subject you want to teach you have to need a master degree in that subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?