27th July 2017, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write BPSC exam after completion of graduation in Communication English with media studies? Which optional subject to choose in the mains exam?

I have completed my graduation in Communicative English with media studies. Am I eligible to sit for BPSC exam? If yes, then what will be my optional subject in mains exam? Can you please provide me with the required details quick as possible?

Regards
Monica

30th July 2017, 03:48 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write BPSC exam after completion of graduation in Communication English with media studies? Which optional subject to choose in the mains exam?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for BPSC examination after completion of bachelor degree in Communicative English.

BPSC ( Bihar Public Service Commission ) examination is conducted for recruitment of officer's in the state.

The minimum eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit to appear for examination is 21-35 years with relaxation in age limit for reserved category.

Candidate passed bachelor degree in any discipline and with qualifying aggregate.

So, you can appear for examination and are eligible to select optional paper for Mains examination other than discipline of examination.

Candidates have to qualify in Preliminary, Mains and Interview for final selection.
30th July 2017, 04:01 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write BPSC exam after completion of graduation in Communication English with media studies? Which optional subject to choose in the mains exam?

BPSC is Bihar Public Service Commission.

The eligibility criteria for BPSC examination is:

1. Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for BPSC exam.

2. Age limit is 21-36 years. OBC and SC/ST candidates get upper age relaxation of three years and five years respectively.

You can select any optional subject as per your choice.
30th July 2017, 07:42 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for BPSC examination.

The eligibility to appear in examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university in any discipline.

The age limit is 21-35 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, you can appear for examination. Candidates are eligible to select the Mains paper other than bachelor degree discipline. So, you can select any paper from list of available choices.

To get detail information visit at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
31st July 2017, 09:33 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to write BPSC ( Bihar Public Service Commission ) examination.

The required eligibility to appear in examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university. The age limit is 21-35 years with special relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

Yes, you are eligible to appear in examination after completing your degree in Communicative English as no limitation on discipline of bachelor degree.

Candidates are also eligible to select optional paper for Mains examination other than discipline of graduation.

The examination is conducted in three stages and candidates have to qualify in each stages for final selection. The official notification for examination will be made available at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
31st July 2017, 02:39 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

BPSC stands for Bihar Public Service Commission. It is the state Civil Services of Bihar Government. Candidates who have done bachelor's degree in any stream can apply for examination. The notification clearly mention that candidates who have done graduation can apply for this exam. Streams do not matter in case of BPSC and UPSC.

The age criteria for BPSC is 21-35 years. OBC candidates get three years upper age relaxation and SC/ST candidates get five years upper age relaxation. The preliminary exam result of 2016 BPSC exam is yet to released. You can select optional subject of your own choice. If you can choose English, if you are interested in this subject.
31st July 2017, 05:15 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The full form of BPSC is Bihar Public Service Commission.

Requirements for entrance exam of BPSC:

Academic Qualification: Bachelor's degree in any discipline.

Graduates in communicative English with media studies can apply for this exam.

Age criteria: General candidate's age limit is 21-35 years.

Stages of exam: Preliminary, Mains and Interview.

There is list of optional subject, you can select any subject of your choice given in notification of BPSC.
31st July 2017, 05:54 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for BPSC examination according to your qualification. The required qualification to appear in examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit to appear for examination is 21-35 years with relaxation in upper limit for reserved category.

So, now you need to start preparation for examination and also eligible to select optional paper of examination from available list.

The examination is conducted in three stages and candidates have to qualify in all stages for final selection.

For further updates visit at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
31st July 2017, 09:59 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to write BPSC examination after completion of your graduation in Communication English with media studies. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a Government recognised university are eligible to apply for BPSC examination. You can choose any optional subject in mains examination of your interest. You need to satisfy the eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit, etc., before applying for BPSC examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?