25th November 2010, 06:46 PM
banitadas

Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing diploma in Karnataka while not being a resident of Karnataka?

i am a non-resident of karnataka.
i want to complete my diploma in karnataka.
am i eligible to write my cet exam in karnataka after only completing my diploma course in karnataka???
plss help me out...

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing 12th in Tamilnadu but residing in Karnataka?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka-CET being a domicile of Goa?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria to take up Karnataka CET?
  4. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I'm a resident of mangalore in Karnataka and done schooling(CBSE) from Karnataka. How may I get application form and fee structure?
  5. ELigibility criteria for Karnataka CET for a Karnatak resident studying in Kerala?
  6. Andhra Pradesh students can write KCET 2015?
  7. Am i eligible to write CET exam in Karnataka?
  8. What is the eligibility for Karnataka CET
  9. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?
  10. Eligibility for Diploma CET Karnataka under government quota?
  11. Can i write the karnataka cet if I did schooling outside karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to write KCET 2016 exam if I started continuing 6th standard from Karnataka?
  13. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET entrance exam? I have not studied in Karnataka but my mother has residential of Karnataka
  14. Being Andhra Pradesh candidate can I appear in KCET 2015 if my mother belongs to Karnataka? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  16. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  17. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET after completing education in Karnataka board? What are the requirements?
  18. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
9th January 2012, 01:49 PM
SURAJ 1311

Smile Re: Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing diploma in Karnataka while not being a resident of Karnataka?

KCET Eligibility Criteria for karnataka students :

Every year more than 1 lakh candidates appear for Karnataka CET exam. The candidates from Karnataka who have passed out 10+2 examination or appearing in current year with relevant subjects are eligible for Karnataka CET. There is reservation in seats for candidates who have studied Kannada medium under Kannada medium quota.

KCET Eligibility Criteria for non Karnataka students :

Those who do not belong to karnataka or have'nt passed out 10+2 examination in karnataka are not directly eligible for KCET.
tThey are required to give karnataka language test to prove their eligibility.
this test shall be conducted 2-3 days before the exam.
you are required to train in kannada language to clear this test to get a chance of counselling with other candidates.
you also have to provide a certificate stating that your parents have studied in karnataka.

2nd April 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing diploma in Karnataka while not being a resident of Karnataka?

useless fellow. Read the question and then answer. He is asking about the Diploma students eligibility for Karnataka CET
9th April 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing diploma in Karnataka while not being a resident of Karnataka?

Dear sir,
I will be appearing for the KCET exam in the coming month.
I have studied in bangalore for 8 years and as far as I know I am eligible for KCET, I wanted to know that what are the documents that I need to show to prove that I hav studied in Bangalore for 8 years? I also wanted to know if I am eligible for KCET!!!
Hoping for a soon and a positive reply!!
Thank you!!!
28th April 2015, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

I am a native of Kerala kasaragod district hosdurg taluk I studied PUC in Karnataka my father studied three years in Karnataka my parents mother tounge is malayalam can I appear for KCET since I belongs to kasaragod district of Kerala state is there any preference for the candidate belonged to kasaragod district for appearing for eligibility test for cet.
26th September 2022, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

I passed my diploma in 2021 .. can I write dcet exam now in 2022? I skip one year. Now can I eligible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?