17th September 2019, 04:10 PM
Nadallu

Am I eligible to write CSIR NET with Master's in Medical Microbiology?

Sir, I'm from Kerala. As an M.Sc Medical Microbiology am I eligible for applying CSIR NET for Research? If yes, then when is the next CSIR NET exam going to be conducted? Last date to submit application form for that exam session? Application charges and which all documents needs to be submitted with application form?

30th September 2019, 04:41 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to write CSIR NET with Master's in Medical Microbiology?

Yes you will be eligible for the subject Life Sciences in CSIR NET. The application process is on going . The date of application for CSIR NET2019 is 9th October.
During the registration you have to upload a photograph of yourself and your signature.
27th March 2022, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write CSIR NET with Master's in Medical Microbiology?

Am i eligible for madical microbiology if I complete my graduation with bsc zoology owners
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?