11th July 2013, 04:43 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write group I exam? I have completed B.Com

i completed b.com ca last year from bharathiar university and i'm doing m.com ca in correspondance. am i eligiblity to write to group 1 exam.

8th September 2015, 08:43 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write group I exam? I have completed B.Com

Yes,you are eligible to apply for Group I exam after having Graduation degree .

TNPSC conducts Group I exam to make recruitment for the post like Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category – I),Assistant Commissioner(C.T.),Assistant Director of Rural Development Department ,etc .

The eligibility criteria for the TNPSC Group I exam are as under:-

-The candidate should have completed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.Final year appearing candidate can apply for the Preliminary Examination for direct recruitment to the posts included under Group-I Services.

-The candidate should possess prescribed qualification for Group I exam in the order of studies 10th + HSC (or its equivalent)+ U.G. degree.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam should be from 21 years to 31 years.There will be relaxation in upper age limit for OBC candidates by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

-The selection procedure involves of

Written Test , and

Interview

To know more about the exam,you can visit the official website of TNPSC :- http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
9th September 2015, 05:04 PM
sai5733

Yes you are eligible

Eligibility Criteria for Group I exam:------------

Age limit: 21 -31 years
Age Relaxations : OBC- 3 years, ST/S - 5 years
Education Details : Applicants must be Graduate or equivalent as per the requirement of the post from the recognized university/Institution.
The candidates ,who have written final year degree examination, may also apply for the Preliminary Examination for direct requirement to the post included in Group I Service.

Exam Selection of Process :-------------

The selection will be made in Three Successive stages :

1. Preliminary Exam
2. Main Written Exam
3. Interview

All the best.................
10th September 2015, 12:49 AM
Rashmuu

Definitely you can go for the group 1 exam.The eligibility for this exam is to have a graduation degree course in any stream from a recognised university with good percentages. The students who wish to give this exam ,there age lie in between 21 year to 30 year.
10th September 2015, 01:11 AM
JSD.

TNPSC conduct the group 1 exam every year for the various posts.The basic eligibility criteria for this exam is to have a bachelor degree course in any stream from a recognised university with good percentile.

Also the appearing aspirant's age must lie in between 21 years to 30 years.There is age relaxation by 3 years for the Obc category aspirants. It is by 5 years for the SC/ST category aspirants.
27th August 2021, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

B.com( ca ) is qualified for group 1 exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?