14th August 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write IBPS Exam having scored 55% of marks in 10th Class?

i had passed wit 55% of marks in 10th exam can i write ibps

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get job in Banking sector through IBPS exam? Eligibility to appear in IBPS exam with mentioned percentage in overall academics? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for SBI, IBPS Clerk and PO exam after scoring 47% in 10th, 53% marks in 12th and 68% marks in degree
  3. Am i eligible to write the IT company entrance exams after scoring 78% in 10th, 63% in B.Tech without any backlog and 79% in 12th?
  4. Am I eligible for IBPS clerk or PO exam after scoring 85% in 10th class and 52% in 12th class?
  5. Am I eligible for SBI and IBPS exam after scoring 55% in 10th and 58% in 12th
  6. Am I eligible to appear for IBPS PO Exam having scored 54% in Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility and other details of IBPS Agriculture Officer?
  8. IBPS agriculture officer post exam question papers?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk Exam after scoring 58% of marks in 12th Class and pursuing BA course?
  10. Can I be eligible to get a Job having scored 126 marks in IBPS Exam?
  11. What is a better choice between MS(Abroad) in Nanotechnology and MS in genetic engineering after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  12. List of institutions recognized by ICFAI Hyderabad? How may I get details about autonomous institutes?
  13. Am I eligible for EAMCET exam if done 12th from Orrisa and 10th from Andhra Pradesh?
  14. Am I eligible for IBPS PO exam after scoring 52% in 10th and 56% in 12th and 64.14% in engineering
  15. Can I be eligible for Po and Clerk bank exam? I have completed M.Com with 51.1%
  16. Should I go for Engineering course having scored 40% in 10th and 75% in 12th Class? Will this low percentage of marks effect my Placements?
  17. Am i eligible to write IBPS exam in the case of management trainee or finance analyst?
  18. Am I eligible for SBI IBPS clerk and PO exam after scorign 42% in 10th, 75.6% marks in 12th
16th August 2012, 07:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write IBPS Exam having scored 55% of marks in 10th Class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

No , You are not eligible for IBPS Clerk Exam with the help of 10th marks because your 10th marks is just 55%.If you have 60% marks in 10th then you are eligible for IBPS Clerk Exam.

Details of the educational and others criteria for IBPS Clerk exam are given below-

If you have completed 10th standard with above 60% marks OR if you have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks OR completed Graduation degree then you are applicable for IBPS CLERK Exam.

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old.Age relaxation is provide for reserved category.

Selection process for IBPS Clerk exams are - Written Test and Personal Interview.

Examination syllabus

For more details about IBPS Exam ,you can visit to www.ibps.in

16th August 2012, 09:12 PM
Civtech
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Am I eligible to write IBPS Exam having scored 55% of marks in 10th Class?

Dear friend for the IBPS exam your qualification is less ...To apply for the IBPS exam the candidate must be minimum intermediate qualified ....So go for your intermediate and than you are eligible to apply for the IBPS exam ...On the basis of your 10th class qualification you can apply for the PO exams.....
16th August 2012, 10:31 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write IBPS Exam having scored 55% of marks in 10th Class?

Dear Friend,

Sorry to say that you are not eligible for IBPS exam because you do not fulfill the eligibility criteria required to appear in the exam.

the eligibility criteria that you need to fulfill are :

* You must have completed your 12th with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognized board.

* Your age should lie in between 18-28 years.

* There is also a relaxation in upper age of 3 years for OBC students and for SC/ST students it is 5 years.

So , on the basis of the above mentioned , you are not eligible because there is no value of 10th standard marks for this exam.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
19th August 2012, 03:40 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, to say that but, you are not eligible for IBPS exam according to the Qualification Require for IBPS is At least 12th pass.

Eligibility and Criteria:

A candidate must have completed their Bechelor Degree with atleast 55% from recognise universities.

Age limit should be Not exist 28 years there is a relaxation available for OBC and SC/AT category students

Exam pattern:

=> Reasoning
=> English Language
=> Computer Knowledge
=> General Awareness
=> Quantitative Aptitude
=> Computer Knowledge

so, first of all complete your 12th standard then you are eligible for it.
Good Luck
20th August 2012, 12:37 AM
randhirk.rk

If you want to sit in the IBPS clerical exams than you should have done 12th with min 50% marks
Min age to apply is 18 years

Since you are only 10th pass you cannot apply

Its better you first complete your 12th class with min 60% marks and than you would be eligible to sit in both the SBI clerical exams as well as IBPS clerical exams
8th September 2012, 07:38 PM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

EXAM SYLLABUS

ELIGIBILITY:
*If you have completed 10th standard with above 60% marks.

OR

*if you have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks OR completed Graduation degree then you are applicable for IBPS CLERK Exam.

*Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old.Age relaxation is provide for reserved category.

YOUR PERCENTAGE IS BELOW 6O%
YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE.
26th July 2014, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have 48% in 10th and 58% in 12th and graduation with 67% I am eligible for ibps ?
14th November 2014, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

I have 78% in 10th,55% in 12th and 82% in Graduation.will i face any problem in interview of ibps/sbi po?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?