4th September 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write IES, JTO, AFCAT, TTA< DGM exam after doing telecommunication engineering

sir/madam,
i am doing telecommunication engineering 4th year now.am I eligible for writing IES,JTO,AFCAT,TTA,DGM exam in this year itself??

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for JTO exam after completing B.E Telecommunication with 51% aggregate?
  2. Am I eligible to write IES?
  3. Are B.Tech IT students eligible for IES exam? Best books to prepare for JTO exam preparation? Which are the coachings in Meerut for JTO?
  4. How to crack IES exam if I am a student of electronics and telecommunication engineering
  5. Any chance to write IES exam after scoring 60% in EC engineering?
  6. Can a B.E/B.Tech final year student apply for DGM and JTO in BSNL?
  7. Am I eligible to write IES exam after passing CS engineering
  8. How to take up JTO exam after passing B.E(Telecommunication)
  9. M.E./M.Tech students can write IES exam? Cut off marks and rank required for selection? -- [New]
  10. Can I write IES exam after completing bachelors degree in petrochemical engineering
  11. Am I eligible to write IES exam while in 7th semester of Mechanical Engineering? In which month is the exam conducted and will it affect my B.E final exam?
  12. Am I eligible to take up IES exam? I am a telecommunication stream student doing B.Tech
  13. Am I eligible for AFCAT and EKT Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Engineering?
  14. Am I eligible for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE? What kind of work a IES Officer should do?
  15. Am I eligible to write JTO exam while in 4th year B.Tech if I am 23 years old with 80% aggregate?
  16. Am I eligible to write IES Exam pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE?
  17. Am I eligible to write IES Exam after completion of B.Tech in IT stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to appear for AFCAT
16th April 2016, 12:04 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write IES, JTO, AFCAT, TTA< DGM exam after doing telecommunication engineering

Yes, after doing bachelor's degree in engineering you are eligible to apply for all entrance exams which you have mentioned here like:

>>Indian Engineering Services.

>>Junior Technical Officer exam.

>>Air Force Common Admission test.

>>Telecom Technical Assistant exam.

You must meet age eligibility for exams. Academically, you are eligible for all.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?