28th August 2013, 08:48 PM
ArunaSathya

Am I eligible to write NET and SET exam for computer application after completing BSc CS

hai sir/mam i completed my BSC(CS) and now currently i am doind MCA 5th sem is going on did i am eligible to write the NET and SET exam for computer application...

9th September 2013, 11:30 AM
nishi513

Default Re: Am I eligible to write NET and SET exam for computer application after completing BSc CS

HI FRIEND
## NET(National Eligibility Test) examination is conducted by University Grants Commission twice every year in JUNE & DECEMBER months
## The minimum educational qualification required to apply for NET exam is postgraduation(masters degree) with atleast 55% of marks and 5% marks relaxation for SC/ST candidates & final year postgraduate students are also eligible to apply
## As you are pursuing 5th semester of MCA, you are eligible to apply for NET examination
## Maximum age limit to apply for Junior Research Fellowship is 28 years & there is no maximum age limit to apply for LECTURERSHIP
## For further details please visit www.ugc.ac.in

** ALL THE BEST **
26th September 2020, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write NET and SET exam for computer application after completing BSc CS

I am a bcom graduate. Am I eligible for set exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?