27th December 2017, 10:13 AM
annaraju19

Am I eligible to write Secretariat Assistant exam in 2018?

I'm in my final year of degree course. Am I eligible to write Secretariat Assistant exam in the year 2018?

29th December 2017, 10:15 AM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: Am I eligible to write Secretariat Assistant exam in 2018?

No you are not eligible to apply for the Secretariat Assistant Exam. One must have completed his degree before release of notification. However, if you complete your graduation say by August and notification comes after August then you are eligible for it in 2018. Meanwhile prepare for the exam till notification comes.
29th December 2017, 11:06 AM
ankjkv

For Secretariat Assistant post Candidate must have minimum Bachelor's Degree.

Candidate pursuing Bachelor's Degree is not Eligible for Secretariat Assistant post.
29th December 2017, 11:46 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

It depends on the notification release by the selection commission. If they ask graduation at the time of notification then you will not be eligible for competitive exam and if they ask graduation at the time of joining then you can give exam freely.

Basically post of Assistant in Secretariat is allotted by SSC. And they ask complete graduation on 1st of august of that year( in your case 2018). Thus according to them you are not eligible if you are in final year. But as everyone knows that SSC is unpredictable so anything can happen. So wait for notification.
31st December 2017, 09:23 AM
kachhadiyasharda

No. You are not eligible to apply for the post of Secretariat Assistant.

Eligibility For Secretariat Assistant
- You must have passed bachelor's degree in any stream with computer subject from a recognized board.
- Your age should not be more than 30 years. Relaxation available as per government norms.

Preparation Materials
- Daily News Papers
- Science
- Mathematics
- Social Science
- Previous Papers of Secretariat Assistant
31st December 2017, 01:13 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

To write secretariat assistant exam, candidates having bachelor degree in any stream are eligible. Final year of graduation students are not eligible.They can appear in 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?