26th September 2012, 01:22 PM
gigabyteugyyyu

Am I eligible to write Tamil Nadu TET Exam after completion of B.Ed course?

i have joined b.ed now.shall i write tamilnadu tet exam?.waiting for ur reply....................

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write TET Exam being a candidate pursuing B.Ed course?
  2. Information regarding domicile status of AP?
  3. Will I be eligible to write upcoming CET being a candidate of 12th class from Tamil Nadu?
  4. Age to write the SSLC exam in Tamil Nadu for 2015 batch? -- [New]
  5. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT
  6. Am I eligible to do B.Ed in Biology or Chemistry after doing MSc with Home Science?
  7. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
  8. Information about admission in TN government colleges? Availability of MBBS application forms?
  9. Am I eligible to write Kerala SET and eligible to get a job in Kerala? I am a student from Tamil Nadu and completed my MA from Tamil Nadu
  10. Am I eligible to write TET exam in Tamilnadu State after completing BSc, B.Ed in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to write EAMCET if I am a native of Tamilnadu by my parents are employees of Tamilnadu and Central Government?
  12. Am I eligible to write TRB exam in Tamil Major?
  13. Can I write TET without B.ed?
  14. An undergraduate (Tamil Nadu Open University) who failed in 10+2, Eligible for Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector Selection?
  15. Which is the best college to study M.E in Tamilnadu?
  16. Am I eligible to attend TNPSC Group 1 exams?
  17. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  18. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
25th December 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write Tamil Nadu TET Exam after completion of B.Ed course?

I have appointed as BT assistant in Government school after 13-8-2010. But the notification has been made before the date of NCTE notification for TET examination. Whether it is necessary to complete TET examination.
25th December 2012, 05:21 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write Tamil Nadu TET Exam after completion of B.Ed course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigabyteugyyyu View Post
i have joined b.ed now.shall i write tamilnadu tet exam?.waiting for ur reply....................
No,you will not be Eligible to appear in TET(Teacher Eligibility Test) until you will not complete your B.ed(Bachelor of Education) degree.

Through TET exam you can apply for :-
1)Primary stage.(For class I to V)
2)Elementary stage.(For class VI to VIII)

In order to appear in Primary stage ,you will require the Following Eligibility:-

>>Your minimum educational qualification should be 10+2 pass out in any stream from recognized board/university.
>>Your must have a Diploma degree in Elementary Education.
>>Your minimum marks in 10+2 should be 50%.

In order to appear in Elementary stage ,you will require the Following Eligibility:-

>>Your minimum educational qualification should be Graduation Pass out in any stream from Recognized University.
>>You must have a 2 year Diploma degree in Elementary Education/1 year B.ED degree.
>>Your minimum marks in Graduation should be 50%.

Syllabus for This Exam is as follows:-

>>Child development and Pedology - Total Number of questions 30.
>>Language I - Total Number of questions 30.
>>Language Comprehension II - Total Number of questions 30.
>>Mathematics - Total Number of questions 30.
>>Environmental Studies - Total Number of questions 30.

Total Number of Questions will be 150.
Total Marks for this Exam will be 150.
Total Time Duration for this Exam will be 1 Hour & 30 Minutes.

Its Official website is http://ctet.nic.in

Attached Files
File Type: pdf TET syllabus.pdf(178.5 KB, 157 views)
2nd February 2013, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Sc,M,Ed integrated course in deemed university with two majors i.e,special education and physics.After that I have completed M.SC,Physics.Now I am M.Sc,M.Ed,.is it possible to write tet exam and if I would have been paased is it eligible?
14th February 2013, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

i have completed M.com.,B.ed., i am eligible for TET exam
31st March 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my degree in B.Sc Bio-Chemistry and afterwards B.Ed. If I clear TET-2013 in Paper-II, could I get a post in BT or otherwise what may be the suggestions for an alternate. Also please convey us whether any body has got a post in BT who have already passed in TET having Bio-Chemistry has a degree in UG.
19th June 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible to write tet exam after completed bca., b.ed.,?
27th June 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.E degree in computer science. Am I eligible to join B.Ed course?
12th November 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

I have finished B.Ed Intergraded course(4 Years). Am I eligible to write TET examnination
28th November 2013, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am b.ed bangalur. so i am tamilnadu ans tell me
2nd April 2014, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

sir,i complete diploma in teacher education and B.LIT...i know i am eligible paper 1. I WANT know D.T.ed.,B.LIT.,M.A also eligible for paper 2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?